Premade: Death or Glory

DeletedUser

INTRO:
Death or Glory is out to strike fear in everyone's heart. This alliance will be very aggressive, we will attack anyone who attacks us, no matter the size. We will also have planned attacks against other alliances too. We will be aggressive and we will also be respectful to each other. Those two things will be our founding principles.

WORLD SETTINGS:
World Speed: 2 or 3
Unit Speed: 2 or 3
Morale: no
Conquer: Conquest
Note: We will all join at a certain time so we can be close together in the world.

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:
To join Death or Glory, you will need to
1) Have experience, I want this alliance to already have a basic understanding of the game before we start
2) Be active, If you aren't active, you will not grow, get troops/ships and want know what's going on
3) Have/Will get Skype, Having Skype will help us communicate easier and faster
If you are/have all 3, then you will be a great addition to this alliance
Note: I don't want this alliance to be a 1 world alliance. I want us to join many worlds (not all at once) so we can truly become a name to fear.
ABOUT ME:
I started in Beta where I played for about a month. I then left Grepolis but came back after a year. played countless world under countless banners but my main alliance was Blue Flaming Dragons. Ranked 3rd and would of won the world until my council agreed on a merge that destroyed us. This is why the council will be experienced players.
Highest rank: top 10 in Gonnos but later into a world was 137 in Baris
Highest abp: 27
Highest dbp: 1987 since my alliances always attacked and didn't really defend
I think I can make this alliance great because I have learnt many ways to fight. I also have learnt a few ways to grow and still be close. But I can't do this alone, I need some members to help me win the world we join.

ROSTER:
*Founder-[PLAYER]JLB2001[/PLAYER]
Founder-(needs to have at least 2 years of experience and has been a Founder/Leader before)
*Leader-(needs to have at least 1 year of experience and has been a Founder/Leader before)
*Leader-
Leader-
*Council-(needs to have at least 6 months of experience and has been a Founder/Leader/Council before)
*Council-
*Council-
Council-
Council-
*Diplomat-(needs to have some experience doing diplomat before)
*Recruiter-(needs to have some experience doing recruiting before)
Member-
Member-
Member-
Member-
Member-
Note: * means a definite job. The other jobs depend on the alliance cap.

Let me ask you something. Do you want Death? Or do you want Glory?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why wait till they attack you, just attack everyone lol.

DeletedUser

Do you even have experience JLB?

Yes I started in Beta and played for about a year. Then I left for about a year and came back.

why wait till they attack you, just attack everyone lol.

As I said, we will attack anyone who attacks us but we will attack other alliances to. From other worlds, I learnt, if you attack everyone, you want last long because you'll have many attacks to defend while attacking many players. So we would attack 1 alliance at a time while defending anyone who is attacking us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you mean experience playing or leading an alliance?

DeletedUser

As I said, we will attack anyone who attacks us but we will attack other alliances to. From other worlds, I learnt, if you attack everyone, you want last long because you'll have many attacks to defend while attacking many players. So we would attack 1 alliance at a time while defending anyone who is attacking us.

or, you make them all look like fools like a boss, it's more fun that way :D

DeletedUser

back at ya, here's a few tips.

list your leadership experience.
list your highest rank ever, points, attacking, and defender
list why you think you have what it takes.

this will draw more people :)

DeletedUser

welp, time to drown myself

for zelda's sake please don't.
now let's let the guy have his thread free of spam, you don't post here without applicable comment, i won't do it either.

DeletedUser44426

for zelda's sake please don't.
now let's let the guy have his thread free of spam, you don't post here without applicable comment, i won't do it either.

Your going soft on me chalna.

DeletedUser

he's new, if he wasn't i wouldn't care, but be nice to new guys.