Premade Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser23516
  • Start date

DeletedUser23516

With the world coming out soon, I want to see your guys opinions about the premades. Who will fail? Who will succeed? Who will dominate BP? I WANT TO HERE YOU GUYS!

North West Alliances-Hells Angels
North East Alliances-Dark Sectors, Es Belli
South West Alliances-
South East Alliances-Soldiers, Red Dawn

My personal opinions
HELLS ANGELS-
These guys look good, but I have a feeling they will get sabotaged.
DARK SECTORS-
I personally think my alliance, Es Belli, will eat these guys alive.
ES BELLI-
My alliance is a hit or miss. I doubt I'll be on when the world opens so I am hoping most players won't be swept up
SOLDIERS-
Not sure what to think here
Red Dawn-I think these guys will beat out Soldiers, but might fall to a non-premade

DeletedUser2638

permades can usually be out gamed by an alliance that was created within the game most of the time you get a remake of a tribe and then the members cant use there experience from another world in a new one as it requires different gaming for every world, personally i wouldnt mind joining a premade but i think i will wait and see who wants to know me by adding me on skype :p

My Personal Opinion
A Non Premade will overtake these

Hells Angels - an alliance which looks like there has been alot of work put in, over advertised i say but looks quite alright
Dark Sectors - again looks good but i cant see them staying up in the long run
Es Belli - dosnt look to bad might go far depending on how they can run in the core
Soldiers - cant see them running long, will fail overall as the game progresses
Red Dawn - looks like they can go far, good experience, one to watch i say

DeletedUser18705

Hell Angels- Don't know much about them. Probably a good thing for them because if I did they'd probably be getting trashed like the rest of the premades are about to.
Es Belli- Fail. Check goldfinger's grepostats. Fail.
SOLIDERS- Unless SexyWhiteBeast is telling the truth about having 50 cities before and can do it again this alliance is a fail.
Red Dawn- The names okay but it's better than the alliance. Sparta founded Panda H.U.G.S with Loreweapon.

All in all I feel bad for the good players on Juktas. All these bad premades will put a dent in the rep of Juktas.

asaris

Phrourach
Hell Angels - I join them personaly i think best premide alliance
Es Belli - i agree with exile FAIL
SOLDERS - agree with exile again
Red Dawn - looking good
DARK SECTORS - can`t tell much might they will be good might not

BUT i think non premade alliance will be stronger

DeletedUser14378

i will create alliance in south east.My old alliance from Pi server.Enter the Dragon,so expirinced players mail me,places only for 40 members.