Premade for Ithaca!

DeletedUser

Hello All!

I'm making a premade for Ithaca(If it isn't already obvious :p). I was gunna do something based of the arrow in the knee, but I'd feel like I was ripping Phears off so it's going to be named

Knights of Erebus

Direction: North West, where all the cool people go !

Requirements: I would greatly appreciate it if everyone was a veteran, but if you are someone who is willing to learn and is not here to play sim city, I wouldn't mind letting you in. MUST BE ACTIVE!

About me: I've played Grepolis since Alpha was new. I'm not the fastest grower, nor do I claim to be anywhere near the best player. However, I stick by decisions and I like to think of myself as a good leader. I'm open to requests/concerns if it is needed, and I'm very hard on people about activity. I believe that an alliance should be a dictatorship, but I'm very open to suggestions. I'm very selective on who my leaders are.

Members:
ArmouredHoplite(xXNephilimXx)
VCheetah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will open today because the forum got opened today if there was any problem grepolis would never opened this world's forum.

DeletedUser24357

ah ok, sweet then xD earliest I have caught a world is day 3, that was heraklion

DeletedUser

Nah I have caught a world after half an hour of it's start.

DeletedUser24357

sweet, im hoping to be that close. How many others were already int he world?? I hope I don't get too far ahead just tonight, i expect to be on 12-18 hrs today, maybe longer. still gotta watch my cs ships in heraklion, but i will definately be focused on looting max resources today love my allarm, i have it adjusted so snooze is every 5 minutes instead of 10 ;)