Premade: HaZe

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

Settings: settings will be, speed:2-3 Unit Speed: 1-3 alliance limit: 40-100 Conquer system: Conquest

This alliance wont be an MRA, I and maybe someone else will look you up, and there will be requirements to be met before you can join, we will be located in th core of the world, in Direction NE and we will expand beyond the core, grow outwards. I and maybe some friends of mine will start this off. we wont accept blind pact request and will send messages for each recruit. we will have a format and each recruiter will be given it. We will be agressive and grow quickly. if your interested just PM me and youll be asked a few questions. any questions that you have just feel free to ask, i will respond as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

What are your experiences in playing this game? List individual achievements and leadership experiences if you can. :)

What would be an ideal membership number for your alliance?

DeletedUser11965

i would like 5000+ members like HoD of Alpha please xD

DeletedUser30636

Horus: ive played since about mid april early may, so a couple of months. i know im not a vet, but i still have common sense of the game. ive never gotten extroidinary far in the game, usually because new worlds come out. so when this ideal one comes, i wont leave until it shuts down. this is really my first time trying to start a good alliance, my last one was like a last second deal and i wasnt expecting much. this one im shooting for the stars. i hope this answerd your question.

Arshark: :D

Boinight: no i dont it hasnt been announced, but if one does come out like this, then i will.

DeletedUser

You don't want him lol, from what I've seen from his current preformance in troy and what little he has had for activity in zakros....

DeletedUser

Yeah shrefty Im starting to get pisssed your not focusing, You dont have to start an alliance every world :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

You don't want him lol, from what I've seen from his current preformance in troy and what little he has had for activity in zakros....

strict rules ;), don't keep up with me, you get the boot

DeletedUser11965

xD, i know right, im planning to recruit half the world if alliance cap is unlimited (in my dreams)

DeletedUser30636

i told you wat my plans were, and at first i wasnt even planning to join Zakros. i told you that i wont be on top of everything in that world. as i stated before my previous alliance i didnt put effort into, my one in zakros, i invited like ten people, with no messages, this one im going to actually try.

and snake, i hope your reffering to arshark not me :eek:

DeletedUser

i told you wat my plans were, and at first i wasnt even planning to join Zakros. i told you that i wont be on top of everything in that world. as i stated before my previous alliance i didnt put effort into, my one in zakros, i invited like ten people, with no messages, this one im going to actually try.

and snake, i hope your reffering to arshark not me :eek:

Why do you wanna start an alliance so bad? People will easily follow those who have done things in this world...It will come naturally until you can prove that you can actually fight no one will follow you...But start an alliance in every world, you'll realize this hopefully one day :)

DeletedUser30636

Why do you wanna start an alliance so bad? People will easily follow those who have done things in this world...It will come naturally until you can prove that you can actually fight no one will follow you...But start an alliance in every world, you'll realize this hopefully one day :)

i completly understand what your sayin, trust me i do. but what im saying is that i dont like zakros, i dont like the settings, i dont like where i was put, and i dont even like the name, i mostly joined so you would stop bugging me about it. i was never planning on joining it. i cant focus on two worlds at the same time, when i do that i get unorganized and i lose (i was conquerd this morning in troy) so ill stay semi active in zakros, but now that i was conquerd i will take a break from the game itself, and sspend some time with family and friends. ill still be on a little and ill be active in the forums. i waited awhile before i started to get serious, its time now.