Premade: Next speed 1 or 2 ~No morale preferred (Sacredsnake)

DeletedUser

Our name:To be Decided-We are currently brainstorming a original and meaningful name for the team. who knows? maybe your ideas could be implemented! I am not too picky about who we recruit so long as the person has a positive attitude and time to invest. Anyone is welcome to apply! :)

Preferred Settings:
Speed: 2
Morale: Either (Preferably off)
System: Conquest (No adjustments made for this)
Troop speed: Doesn't matter

The Roster:
[user]SacredSnake[/user] (founder)
[user]Brandicey[/user]
[user]chrss2128[/user]
[user]vyck[/user]
[user]*Conan[/user]
[user]Jonorocks1[/user]
[user]Stwl360[/user]
[user]TAL12[/user]
[user]Blackiris[/user]
[user]Leahkim[/user]
[user]Smiley.[/user]
[user]kekereal[/user] (co-founder)
[user]Kanga[/user]
[user]Lowkey[/user]
[user]Ispeth[/user]​

Application form:​

Skype Name:
Ingame Name:
Previous Experience:
Will This Be Your Primary or Secondary World?:

If you are interested either post here or contact me on skype (preferred method of communication),my skype id is raymond.daniel96

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I quite enjoyed playing with SS, and would like to be a part of this premade. Just pm me on skype before you do because that could change depending on what is going on in caldyon. ;)

That said, a skype convo with SS in it is not for the faint of heart , there I will agree :p

DeletedUser18132

LOL. Chris, you hit it right on the nail! :D Especially the private convos...:p

DeletedUser31161

tell me if you're gonna play speed 1 or 2. i'm getting on brake soon and can handle another world as long as its speed 1

DeletedUser

I would not accept you penguin, I apologize but your reputation amongst many people is not satisfactory. Nothing personal

DeletedUser31161

i understand though i think that is because many of you people of bias and have not played with me ingame before but i understand

DeletedUser

I hate to turn you down, but you can still get in contact with me and I will consider what you might have to say. You seem like an ok person half the time but at other times you are a bit outspoken

DeletedUser31161

ya thanx! i will see. if you start around the time when i get to brake and you start speed 1 i'll PM you. thanx mate

DeletedUser

There is not a created world we have decided to join no, this is just a premade waiting for a speed 1 or 2 with conquest

DeletedUser

Yes its a for a world yet to come haha. Do you have skype? That way I can add you so I can contact you when it goes into action.

DeletedUser

alright, sorry i have been a bit busy with the holidays. i will get on skype soon and we shall chat. :) I'd be glad to have you

DeletedUser

Hey everybody!
I would like to introduce myself. I am Parthenus Areia. (The newest member of our little hopefully-soon-to-be alliance!) I am looking forward to getting to know you all much better! :)

DeletedUser

Anyone lurking my forum please welcome parthenus :D he is newer to the game but shows much promise. Also a personal welcome from me (the founder) parth :)