Premade: Permanent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

Good reply Soc, answered most of my questions and I might have applied if I was going to play any worlds after psi. Hell i may even do it just to annoy ActionJackson ;)

I have however not taken into account that 1x worlds are different in many ways to 2x worlds, so maybe you dudes will get your good competition after all

DeletedUser8969

thanks, i worry more about the credit card players and the ones who cheat over the differences between the two versions. i have heard that both are rampant in 2.0 but you never know what to believe. there is an impression that regular players who don't spend their own money can't compete with the above two classes of gamer. i wish to put to the lie that assertion.

DeletedUser

Good reply Soc, answered most of my questions and I might have applied if I was going to play any worlds after psi. Hell i may even do it just to annoy ActionJackson ;)

I have however not taken into account that 1x worlds are different in many ways to 2x worlds, so maybe you dudes will get your good competition after all

Again I apologize jack. Please let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

go ahead and please add buckeyes to the membership list, pyth. he's PM'd me in-game and says he wants in.

DeletedUser

Hi im a new player playing in omega, i had a city with 3000 points in alpha long time ago and had to quit because of personal things and never got back into it..but now im back and more addicted than ever i just want someone to give me a chance in a new world.

Name: ibehigh420

Grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en24/player/2391488

Do i consider myself a aggresive player: If i had the opportunity i would be.

Word i currently play: omega.

Will this server be my main server: Depends if i like the settings.

Previous exp: 3000 point city alpha

Best alliance i served in: cant remember too long ago.

My motto: Retaliation is a must!, Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting p***y.

Additude i dislike in a alliance: Facism?

Skype?: i dont have it, but im willing to use it.

Thanks.

DeletedUser21392

Ingame Name: King Arcadius

Grepostats Link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/player/1949048 <---My old account.

Do you consider yourself an aggressive player: I consider myself to be a fairly aggressive player when I need to be. I am also a very good decision maker.

Worlds you currently play: None.

Will our server be your main server: Yes.

Previous experience: I started playing grepolis on a different account in May 2011. I later lead the alliance Imperium from a small alliance to one of the top ranked alliances in Upsilon. After a few months of playing a speed 1 world, I got bored and left. Now I am planning to join a speed 2+ world that will entertain me a bit more.

The best alliance you have been part of:
As i have stated, Imperium. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/9181

Your gaming/grepo moto: It is fatal to enter a war without the will to win it.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
From what I have experienced as a leader of a very large alliance (100+ members), is that the best alliance is an alliance that listens to everyone's opinion (even the noobs), yet maintains a strong core leadership that makes the ultimate decision. IMO this makes everyone happy and more loyal to the alliance.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: i could name 100's, but I will only name a few. I don't like seeing members in very low ABP alliances, yet the 1. alliance claim they are the best. I don't like MRA's and City building alliances. I don't like alliances that lack strong leadership and organization.

Recommended recruit: I'll ask some mates from Upsilon if they want to join.

[Do you have and use skype:
No.

Anyway, good luck finding a world without morale :p

DeletedUser17088

In-game name(s): Fist of the north star
Grepostats link(s): I have had lots of accounts but this is the only world i play (Pyth would be best to ask)
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes, but not the cleverest attacker (ask Pyth)
Worlds You Currently Play: Psi
Will our server be your main server?: No not strictly if I am honest, I have dropped modding and other MMO's recently to focus a bit more on grepo
Previous experience: Founder of .9. in Kappa, the pain in the rear of kappa
The best alliance you have been part of: .9. in Kappa, we had 14 members (9 core and active) and we outgunned most of the top 12 (flex)
Your gaming/grepo moto: eugh my new city has researched 'demand troops'
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Remember its a game, but lets be good at it
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: greed
Recommended recruit: Any of my current alliance in Psi, they all have heart and willingness to help/succeed/learn
Do you have and use skype?: yes :)

DeletedUser8969

Hi im a new player playing in omega, i had a city with 3000 points in alpha long time ago and had to quit because of personal things and never got back into it..but now im back and more addicted than ever i just want someone to give me a chance in a new world.

Name: ibehigh420

Grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en24/player/2391488

Do i consider myself a aggresive player: If i had the opportunity i would be.

Word i currently play: omega.

Will this server be my main server: Depends if i like the settings.

Previous exp: 3000 point city alpha

Best alliance i served in: cant remember too long ago.

My motto: Retaliation is a must!, Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting p***y.

Additude i dislike in a alliance: Facism?

Skype?: i dont have it, but im willing to use it.

Thanks.

you are in provisionally.

Ingame Name: King Arcadius

Grepostats Link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/player/1949048 <---My old account.

Do you consider yourself an aggressive player: I consider myself to be a fairly aggressive player when I need to be. I am also a very good decision maker.

Worlds you currently play: None.

Will our server be your main server: Yes.

Previous experience: I started playing grepolis on a different account in May 2011. I later lead the alliance Imperium from a small alliance to one of the top ranked alliances in Upsilon. After a few months of playing a speed 1 world, I got bored and left. Now I am planning to join a speed 2+ world that will entertain me a bit more.

The best alliance you have been part of:
As i have stated, Imperium. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/9181

Your gaming/grepo moto: It is fatal to enter a war without the will to win it.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
From what I have experienced as a leader of a very large alliance (100+ members), is that the best alliance is an alliance that listens to everyone's opinion (even the noobs), yet maintains a strong core leadership that makes the ultimate decision. IMO this makes everyone happy and more loyal to the alliance.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: i could name 100's, but I will only name a few. I don't like seeing members in very low ABP alliances, yet the 1. alliance claim they are the best. I don't like MRA's and City building alliances. I don't like alliances that lack strong leadership and organization.

Recommended recruit: I'll ask some mates from Upsilon if they want to join.

[Do you have and use skype:
No.

Anyway, good luck finding a world without morale :p

you are in provisionally. this alliance will have some characteristics of an MRA. i was cured of my elitism on xi when some of the players i thought looked to nooby and turtlish to join became monsters once they joined PV. hence my egalitarian admission policy.

In-game name(s): Fist of the north star
Grepostats link(s): I have had lots of accounts but this is the only world i play (Pyth would be best to ask)
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes, but not the cleverest attacker (ask Pyth)
Worlds You Currently Play: Psi
Will our server be your main server?: No not strictly if I am honest, I have dropped modding and other MMO's recently to focus a bit more on grepo
Previous experience: Founder of .9. in Kappa, the pain in the rear of kappa
The best alliance you have been part of: .9. in Kappa, we had 14 members (9 core and active) and we outgunned most of the top 12 (flex)
Your gaming/grepo moto: eugh my new city has researched 'demand troops'
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Remember its a game, but lets be good at it
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: greed
Recommended recruit: Any of my current alliance in Psi, they all have heart and willingness to help/succeed/learn
Do you have and use skype?: yes :)

you are in. don't mind if this isn't your main world so long as you are active enough to where i don't have to kick you:p

if any of your peeps want in that's cool with me. i'm taking on noobs in this alliance as well as vets until i hit my alliance limit goal which i think unlikely. i plan on doing the cutting in-game based on performance and activity rather than in the forums based on past stats. given how our "noobs" did in xi i'm hoping for a similar crop in "corinth" or whatever the "c" new world will be called.

DeletedUser17088

I have on good authority that the next world is called 'Challenge Accepted' ;)

Thanks for letting me join

DeletedUser

Rolf Pwnd and roarlon have been removed from the member list, congratulations to them!

DeletedUser8969

fe410x.jpg

b8nypi.jpg

dunno if these bans were for cheating but we don't want you. if i even suspect someone of cheating they are gone. if you want to learn to play the right way we'll take you on but if you are going to cheat keep walking.

DeletedUser

My application

My app is here

In-game name(s): Monkeyz gone wild
Grepostats link(s): My accounts i played were deleted so there nothing to show but i gained 300k points without an alliance in Sigma and I played Tau for a short period about a month where i got 75k
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: I am very Aggressive Player
Worlds You Currently Play: Just Started Byzantium for the fun of it
Will our server be your main server?: Yes most definitely
Previous experience: What ive posted previously in my app
The best alliance you have been part of: Krypteia
Your gaming/grepo moto: Meh.. Your city is my city
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Good co-operation and commitement
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Jealousy of another alliance
Recommended recruit: Deadly Truth and Panaque both amazing players at Grepolis
Do you have and use skype?: monkey.gone.wild.1 only for text chat use

DeletedUser

EVERYONE I MADE A SOCIAL GROUP AND INVITED EVERYONE FOR THIS ALLIANCE! also if you give me you skype I can make a group on that too!

DeletedUser

Application

In-game name(s): Zachthegreat01

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/player/1774106

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes. I took a long break from PHI (Almost 2 months) Whilst i moved house. Before that i was top 15 ABP consistently.

Worlds You Currently Play: Currently playing PHI !

Will our server be your main server?: Yes.

Previous experience: 1st World was PI (1.26) Conquest. 2nd World Phi. Learnt alot from some very skilled players and team mates namely; Brianklim and Olearius !

The best alliance you have been part of: Patria Corp (In its Prime on PHI)

Your gaming/grepo moto: If its not Green its Red. If its red its mine for the taking :)

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Minimal pacts. Close team work and great communication !

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Selfishness - Expecting support as a given but not offering any to others !

Recommended recruit: Sappho of Erresos - Great aggressive player !

Do you have and use skype?: Yes. Always on-line !

Any further questions, please PM me;

~ Z

DeletedUser8969

My app is here

In-game name(s): Monkeyz gone wild
Grepostats link(s): My accounts i played were deleted so there nothing to show but i gained 300k points without an alliance in Sigma and I played Tau for a short period about a month where i got 75k
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: I am very Aggressive Player
Worlds You Currently Play: Just Started Byzantium for the fun of it
Will our server be your main server?: Yes most definitely
Previous experience: What ive posted previously in my app
The best alliance you have been part of: Krypteia
Your gaming/grepo moto: Meh.. Your city is my city
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Good co-operation and commitement
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Jealousy of another alliance
Recommended recruit: Deadly Truth and Panaque both amazing players at Grepolis
Do you have and use skype?: monkey.gone.wild.1 only for text chat use

sorry. you been blacklisted by request of one of our core group.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): Zachthegreat01

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/player/1774106

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes. I took a long break from PHI (Almost 2 months) Whilst i moved house. Before that i was top 15 ABP consistently.

Worlds You Currently Play: Currently playing PHI !

Will our server be your main server?: Yes.

Previous experience: 1st World was PI (1.26) Conquest. 2nd World Phi. Learnt alot from some very skilled players and team mates namely; Brianklim and Olearius !

The best alliance you have been part of: Patria Corp (In its Prime on PHI)

Your gaming/grepo moto: If its not Green its Red. If its red its mine for the taking :)

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Minimal pacts. Close team work and great communication !

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Selfishness - Expecting support as a given but not offering any to others !

Recommended recruit: Sappho of Erresos - Great aggressive player !

Do you have and use skype?: Yes. Always on-line !

Any further questions, please PM me;

~ Z
you are in provisionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.