Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17043

In-game name(s):firescore
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/1277569
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: yep
Worlds You Currently Play: chi
Will our server be your main server?:No
Previous experience: Was once given a 50 city account on gamma(gave that account away). Several cities on rho,chi and the beta test world 3
The best alliance you have been part of: Project Venom
Your gaming/grepo moto: "The object of war is not to die for your country,but to make the other ******* die for his"
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:The usual stuff-the best defence is a good offence/farm all your island and all that
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Unwillingness to war with whoever is around
Recommended recruit:caspertricks,awesome playerhttp://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=caspertricks&type=player
Do you have and use skype?:yep,yep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16696

since when the hell r u interested in the direction.u shorty,u disbander,u little one?:)we r going into the direction of total annihilation of the server,in the direction where PV was going(maybe still is,i didnt check),to kill all server and after that to argue between us who will take the women.

1) Im not short
2) I never disband
3) Im quite tall
4) How can we go Annihilation to the world when we got you :p
5) We have women in the alliance so what about the men?

This was all a joke :p

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s):firescore
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/1277569
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: yep
Worlds You Currently Play: chi
Will our server be your main server?:No
Previous experience: Was once given a 50 city account on gamma(gave that account away). Several cities on rho,chi and the beta test world 3
The best alliance you have been part of: Project Venom
Your gaming/grepo moto: "The object of war is not to die for your country,but to make the other ******* die for his"
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:The usual stuff-the best defence is a good offence/farm all your island and all that
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Unwillingness to war with whoever is around
Recommended recruit:caspertricks,awesome playerhttp://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=caspertricks&type=player
Do you have and use skype?:yep,yep

ok, you are in as a PV legacy.

DeletedUser

In-game name(s): xXSexySpartanXx
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/2258746
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium
Will our server be your main server?: Maybe
Previous experience: Tau, Rho, Chi, Athens
The best alliance you have been part of: Nightmares of Elysium
Your gaming/grepo moto: Be Fast, Be Powerful, Be... Sexy!
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: None
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: SPAMMERS
Recommended recruit: none
Do you have and use skype?: Yes

Milos21

Phrourach
I do not see a reason to have blacklist, except for a few people with whom we played and we are positive they are incompetent to play with us again. I have to admit soc is right: oakenwald is one of them.

DeletedUser

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=pandemikz&type=player kinda new to the game

Worlds You Currently Play: Phi/byzantium

Will our server be your main server?: Most likely however it depends on how my other worlds go

Previous experience: Kind of new to grepolis but i have played Lord of Ultima where i was ranked 1st on 4 of the 6 servers i played on but i have quit that game now.

The best alliance you have been part of: The Syndicate, world psi (only been in two alliances)

Your gaming/grepo moto: not exactly a gaming motto but: Do not fear Death, Fear me

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:Very limited amount of pacts and kick out sim players

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Bad leadership, forum spamming, members arguing

Recommended recruit:GoAGoA

Do you have and use skype?:Yes, i will PM the name if i am accepted[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser8969

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=pandemikz&type=player kinda new to the game

Worlds You Currently Play: Phi/byzantium

Will our server be your main server?: Most likely however it depends on how my other worlds go

Previous experience: Kind of new to grepolis but i have played Lord of Ultima where i was ranked 1st on 4 of the 6 servers i played on but i have quit that game now.

The best alliance you have been part of: The Syndicate, world psi (only been in two alliances)

Your gaming/grepo moto: not exactly a gaming motto but: Do not fear Death, Fear me

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:Very limited amount of pacts and kick out sim players

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Bad leadership, forum spamming, members arguing

Recommended recruit:GoAGoA

Do you have and use skype?:Yes, i will PM the name if i am accepted
[/QUOTE]

In-game name(s): xXSexySpartanXx
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/2258746
Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium
Will our server be your main server?: Maybe
Previous experience: Tau, Rho, Chi, Athens
The best alliance you have been part of: Nightmares of Elysium
Your gaming/grepo moto: Be Fast, Be Powerful, Be... Sexy!
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: None
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: SPAMMERS
Recommended recruit: none
Do you have and use skype?: Yes

both accepted provisionally. you will definitely want to make this your main server because simming and inactivity will get you booted. we're all about teaching noobs how to properly play the game but the effort can't only come from us. you will rarely find a premade with as many experienced players as us willing to take on noob players and teach them. it is wise to make the best of that opportunity.

DeletedUser

It will know be my main server as Byzantium is a FAIL!!! and AXE is a nub leader!

DeletedUser8969

to paraphrase samuel beckett,

we are all born noobs, some remain so. :p

DeletedUser

In-game name(s): ActionJackson, Siraj the Viking (athens)
Grepostats link(s):ghosted
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: yes
Worlds You Currently Play: athens
Will our server be your main server?:yes
Previous experience:1-2 years
The best alliance you have been part of: founder of VRoK/VRoD on kappa
Your gaming/grepo moto: Kill or be killed
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
teamwork
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: no teamwork
Recommended recruit:manos, sotu,
Do you have and use skype?: yes

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): ActionJackson, Siraj the Viking (athens)
Grepostats link(s):ghosted
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: yes
Worlds You Currently Play: athens
Will our server be your main server?:yes
Previous experience:1-2 years
The best alliance you have been part of: founder of VRoK/VRoD on kappa
Your gaming/grepo moto: Kill or be killed
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
teamwork
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: no teamwork
Recommended recruit:manos, sotu,
Do you have and use skype?: yes

you are in.

DeletedUser17088

I said this to Pyth when he told me about this, what is the point in killing another world? Most PV members i have spoken to claim the world is now boring as there is no competition at all

Do you have any knowledge of any opposition worth mentioning?

DeletedUser

I said this to Pyth when he told me about this, what is the point in killing another world? Most PV members i have spoken to claim the world is now boring as there is no competition at all

Do you have any knowledge of any opposition worth mentioning?

boudan toolan and there are a lot of noob alliances to take down:D

DeletedUser8969

non-morale worlds fill up quickly with good players as most of those prefer morale to be inactive. the only reason xi is dead is because every single alliance is pacted with every other alliance. if you aren't in PV you either take ghosts or internals. or you can try and fail to take a PV city or luck out and get an inactive one. not much fun. been that way for months. you can't have more than one war when it is everyone against PV. poor leadership in the other alliances cannot be laid at my doorstep.

there are no premades announced other than ours that i would give an icicle's chance in hell to but that doesn't mean there won't be any. the 2nd longest lasting core alliance in xi was never formed as a premade on the forums. so i dunno if there will be any serious competition.

but chances are that there will be. i haven't seen a morale deactivated server where one alliance totally ran away with it from the beginning and i doubt the next non-morale server will be the first. it took us nearly 7 months to kill or drive out all of the core alliances on xi. i haven't seen a single successful premade out of the forums in months but obviously there are dominant alliances on the newer servers. i can't find any successful forum premades for psi so i think tau was the last morale-free server with a successful forum premade.

if you want to know who is responsible for the death of xi it isn't us. last i checked all top twelve alliances were allied against us and pacted with everyone else. too many pacts means too much boredom for those alliances. we've lost most of our attacking players and everyone else is simming. that's why we're leaving xi. when you don't have enough actives to run proper ops it's time to leave. 50 players to cover 5 oceans is not enough even if they were all active. when we leave xi then it should shake things up there because the reason for every single alliance to be pacted will no longer exist.

i think you are giving me and my peeps too much credit and not enough credit to the morale deactivated loving denizens of grepo.:) we can't dominate a world simply by entering it, although i appreciate your confidence in my abilities:) even if i could recruit my dreamlist of players it is impossible to know what the server will hold. i'm not planning on a cakewalk. i've yet to experience one regardless of how it might appear to an outside observer.

there's many a slip betwixt the cup and the lip. :p

DeletedUser

aside from any of that, i expect a number of the premade member list to be booted for inactivity or for sucking too hard. there's also a fair chance that many of the PV guys coming in won't like version 2 and will leave before long.

most of our alliance will probably be coming from in-game, so there is a LONG way to go to even win an ocean, nvm killing a world.

Status
Not open for further replies.