Premade - Schooled

DeletedUser

I (SiikFiiz) am creating an alliance named Schooled in the new world Ithaca. The list below shows open positions, so if you see any that you may be interested in, please reply below -

Closed Positions -

Founder -
SiikFiiz

Chief Leader -
cottonballs

Forum Moderator -
hjmrocks

Open Positions -

Conventional Leader -
Up to 1 Spots Left

Secondary Leader -
Up to 1 Spots Left

Diplomatic Leader -
Up to 1 Spot Left

Chief Recruiter -
Up to 1 Spot Left

Secondary Recruiter -
Up to 1 Spot Left

Order of Power -

Founder
^
Chief Leader
^
Diplomatic Leader
^
Conventional Leader
^
Chief Recruiter
^
Forum Moderator
^
Secondary Leader
^
Secondary Recruiter
^
Conventional Citizen

Also, please answer the following questions below, I would very much appreciate it -

1. How many world have you played more than 1 week? Name them please.

2. When did you find out about Grepolis? Month/Year

3. Have you ever had any previous leadership positions in another world? If you have, what are they?

Thank you for your time, I hope you will join me in this world. :)

DeletedUser24357

I will contact you in game possibly. looks organized, but if i see you turn into an MRA I won't even consider looking your way. However, I would be interested in the diplomatic position, as I have done it before. I am currently number 1 in heraklion, and played in sigma as part of spartan's agoge and H spartiates. I was also in athens for 2-3 months. I have been playing since November 2011, and have picked up the game really fast. I am an easy person to get along with diplomatically, but can also be one who will make you regret when you get on my bad side (see alliance in Heraklion: ZuZu)

DeletedUser

very well organized i would love to see you do well if you change your mind you can come into mine :D siikfiiz

btw plus rep

DeletedUser

Great! I also know what you mean when you say that we will turn into an MRA. If anything that is one of the top things we are trying to avoid. I would love to see you join our alliance. But one thing, what is your in-game name?