Premade; Sometime 2014

DeletedUser

Hoping to do a premade sometime in 2014 on either the EN or US servers. Most likely the EN servers unless the US server with preferred settings look like it might actually be fairly competitive. May not go on the first world with preferred settings, depends on what is happening in my real life. Definitely will not be before summer 2014.

Alliance Name
Vacation Mode as in we make our enemies want to run into vacation mode to hide from us.

Preferred Settings
Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 2-3
Conquest system: Conquest
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Cap: Preferably somewhere between 50-100. Won't be to picky on this though.
BP: don't care.

About the Alliance
Anyone who knows me knows my playstyle and how I run an alliance. For those who don't though we will preferably have no pacts, maybe 1 if it comes to it. We will be a very aggressive alliance. I will be the sole founder(unless Apheidas wants to play or someone else with incredibly similar views on the game to me) and have a council of other leaders to help me juggle all of the leading nonsense. No name as of yet, will try to think of something. Open to ideas on the name. Something short and unique.

About Me
I have been playing for almost 3 years now. My first server was Athens where I briefly played with Triad. After that I played on corinth my first server where I played seriously. Ran my own alliance for awhile which took alot of cities off TVG who at the time were the number 1 alliance on the server. Eventually joined The Association who went on to win the server(if world wonders is winning lol). After this I played Pella, found the alliance Play for Keeps which finished the world second in ABP despite having a very late start and if you played Pella I am sure you heard of them. Played Gela and Thebes for very brief stints, during my time on these servers I was in the top 15 attackers. Reaching as high as 2 on Thebes. Generally am a top 40 attacker on any server I take seriously. Am currently the #6 attacker on US server gythium and leading a small rim alliance there.

Recruitment
Looking for experienced active players. You don't neccesarily need to have experience though. Willing to take in newer players if you are active and willing to learn and adjust to my playstyle. For recruitment please fill out the following.

How long have you played/what servers:
Highest ABP rank reached/most abp:
Most Cities reached:
Are you interested in leadership? If so what is your leading past?:
Anything else you would like me know about you:

Well thats it, if you are interested or have any questions feel free to post below or send me a message.

Roster
bend24
Liquid Gold
Apheidas
Kdaroks
Amirashah
The Smilodon Fatalis
Srachit
Raf3kik
Paul S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

Just flick me another pm bend, I check forums at least once a week

If it's as much fun we had in gela it's worth it..hehe

DeletedUser8078

Will keep an eye on developments...just keep me posted bud ;)

DeletedUser

@ Kdaroks, will do bud.

@ Aphy, No problem Aphy your only guy I have ever been co founder with and not had problems. Probably wouldn't mind co founding with either UB or Cudon either. I'll keep you guys posted. This will prolly be awhile down the line, just messing around on the us servers right now, figured its never to early to start collecting a team though.

@ Naji, wish I could be playing with you all on Katane, but you know how mods are.

DeletedUser44027

TSM... Insta-sink :p
Naw, just kidding, looks very nice, good luck with this.

DeletedUser

Hmm.... Pretty keen to join if you will take me(considering our history :) ), and depending on when it is. My form thing :

How long have you played/what servers: Since Theta whenever that was.
Highest ABP rank reached/most abp: Rank 9 ABP/200k~ ABP, forgot though, i havent played in ages.
Most Cities reached: 40~
Are you interested in leadership? If so what is your leading past?: Nope, i tend to clash with most leaders.... So i stay away from any leadership roles these days.
Anything else you would like me know about you: Mega scrub @ grepo

Anyways let me know..... Looks like a solid crew of experienced players who i have mostly played with before.

(T&C's ** Me joining is subect to RL situation at time of world release, and whether i can be actually bothered to stick to this horrible p2w game :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8078

Hey Bend, just keeping the communication going here...you keeping this thread updated? ;)

DeletedUser41523

Unless one of you wants to try your hand at leading. Then yes, it is off to my understanding.

Zarun-

Strategos
Is it just me or are the best premades made outside of the externals (as in not posted)? Seems that way.

DeletedUser

Sweet might just go troll a rim somewhere then, i aint got no time to lead a fully fledged alliance. PM me if you are keen to join, casual & small as.

Depends what you define as a "best" premade.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are the best premades made outside of the externals (as in not posted)? Seems that way.
There are 2 kinds of premades, ones where a certain leader tries to find players all throughout the grepo world to join and form an alliance - those are the ones you see posted on the forums; and others, where a certain group that has already played together decided to move into a new world - those are the ones where you already have a set amount of players and you don't need advertising for more and thus, are not posted on the forums.

DeletedUser

Yea, was having problems with my gf because of grepo. As much as I love this game I love my girlfriend more and she comes first. Don't want to lose her over grepo. Yea this is off though, sorry was looking forward to having a decent premade going into the next world. Seems it was not meant to be I suppose.

JungleBear

Phrourach
Gf comes first always matey. Seen a few go down the too addicted path...and pay the consequences....developers fault though...they shouldnt make it so addictive lol

DeletedUser20415

Yea, was having problems with my gf because of grepo. As much as I love this game I love my girlfriend more and she comes first. Don't want to lose her over grepo. Yea this is off though, sorry was looking forward to having a decent premade going into the next world. Seems it was not meant to be I suppose.

do what I do ..... make her play grepo :D