Premade: The Dominion

DeletedUser

The Dominion is moving onto its next world.

banner1.png

As an alliance, we have been patiently awaiting the correct world settings to appear, and in the meantime it seemed sensible to ask if anyone else would like to come along for the ride.

I have personally played grepolis for more than a few years now, and am a proud veteran of Gamma, Pi and others, but now that our adventures in Rizinia are drawing to a close, many of us are looking to continue our journey elsewhere.

We (Me and my fellow founder TD Corineus) have always maintained active alliances, as we have, through experience, realised that communication and dedication are the key to this game, and intend to use the same strategy with the next world. So we are looking for more players to become part of our strong core, and to help lead us to complete victory in the next world we play.

We are looking for the following settings before we begin:
World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Morale: Inactive
Conquest

So yes, if you feel like your up for a long haul, and would like to have a decent game, with experienced and dedicated players and leaders, then please, post below!

Current player list for next world:
TD Brutus
TD Corineus (Minister of External Propoganda)
TD Cassius
TD Peter
TD Pass
TD Havoc
TD Machine
TD Joshua
seanypaj
Atlas-Valhall
pieter
charliegame
raeburn60
Swimmy66
nick1

Interested:
felix75
Rising Legacy
GeneralGrievous
Greygnarl The Destroyer

So, hope to see you all there!
Brutus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aye, hail to the Dominion! The Greatest alliance ever to have existed. Glorious shall be the day that by steadfast soldier and unflinching stallion we emerge triumphant. Friend old and new are welcome to rally their troops and join our crusade, the metaphorical thighs of our massive empire shall crush all those who stand in our way.

DeletedUser

With men such as you, Corineus, our alliance cannot fail. With faithful hearts and epic deeds we shall truly thrash any opposition back into the hole's they have crept from. But in the meantime, if any here other than myself and my alliance feel that you are up to the challenge, then speak up!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the team Nick - Grepohugs was a good alliance, and I would be proud to have such a member in The Dominion! Already the future for The Dominion looks strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By jove tis excellent news! The gods have been truly gracious upon this most glorious of days. Together no army large or small that stands in the way of our victory shall escape our vengeful wrath... or massive thighs.

DeletedUser

Just thought people should know a little background history on us.

I personally have played for at least four years, from Gamma, Pi, Calydon, Some others, and lately, Rizina. Throughout all these worlds I have worked with TD Corineus, and although we have used different names, we have always led alliances of our own.

The last world we have played, Rizinia, we begun six months or so after it begun. This meant that from the very start of The Dominion we were hampered by huge established alliances. Yet we fought on. Owing much to the resilience and competence of our players our alliance thrived in its corner of the world, and overthrew its much larger neighbours before the end. Now, at the end of the World Wonders, we have successfully turned our alliance from a micro-nation into a regional power, and none in our area have the power, nor will, to attack us with any sincerity.

We could do better, we know we can. If players were allowed to join a world during and after the WW's, we would carry on, and fight until we mastered all. However, that is not the case, and we know when enough is enough - there is no point trying to rule a dying world, as it really is no challenge.

During the prolonged war, our alliance was stripped of all stragglers, and I would like to think who have remained have become a really close nit group of players, leaving us with a great core of active, communicative and experienced players.

And so, we decided to move onto the next world, to pit our mighty skills against the next challengers- but we felt giving people a chance to join would both benefit us, and them, as we intend to have a hell of a ride!

DeletedUser

On my honour, I have never multiaccounted on grepolis. As I have said, TD Corineus has been my fellow founder for many a year. If two people can't work together to make a decent alliance, and to play a decent game, then what has grepolis truly come to?

DeletedUser

You think you can dishonour our reputation with such meagre slander? Bah! You and your pathetic excuse of an alliance or whatever deep filthy cavern you emerged from are no match for The Dominion! The greatest alliance in the world. We are the true descendants of Hercules, no mere words from a cave-troll shall stand in our way.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, I didn't say my time with Corineus hasn't been without its difficulties...

DeletedUser

By the way do you want to join our alliance? You'll likely have fun!

DeletedUser

You think you can dishonour our reputation with such meagre slander? Bah! You and your pathetic excuse of an alliance or whatever deep filthy cavern you emerged from are no match for The Dominion! The greatest alliance in the world. We are the true descendants of Hercules, no mere words from a cave-troll shall stand in our way.
My friendly advice,be carefully what you eat. It seems that it's affecting your brain.

DeletedUser

I eat only gruel bowls upon bowls of hearty gruel! (Why is the never-ending propaganda too much or something?)

DeletedUser

Most of our alliance shall now be joining the new world, the latest additions being TD Machine and TD Joshua... Also, CS has a point about your greul... Too much my friend, too much.

DeletedUser

Yet more players to join the cause. I've had pieter, charliegame and raeburn60 confirm they will be joining us next time round. If anyone else really enjoys a challenge whilst fighting along side good, talkative players, then sign up now!

DeletedUser21770

I may join this to see how good you guys are...depends how busy I am when you guys jump into a world and whether a friend of mine decides to jump in or not. Gimme a shout closer to the time.

DeletedUser

Great! I'll stick your name on the maybe list, and I'll send you a pm or something along those lines nearer the time. Would certainly be good to have you though.

DeletedUser

Another player, Swimmy66 has joined our cause. Seems we will have quite an alliance when this world starts!