Premade- The Legion of kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link of time

Phrourach
The Legion of Kings
Well, we all have to start and end somewhere. This alliance will accept anyone, if they meet the following requirements:

Active in the Fourms

Experienced i.e. 2-3 months playing (exceptions are made)

The desire to win.

Roster​

Founder- Link of time
Leader- Zerleo, SjsharksBoy (Possibly)

Members- SamuraiDragon (council)
Joseph Nieves- Lower Level council

Coming to the next revolt, speed 1 and morale active world.

4 members

Post here if you wanna join, Or ask a question.

Last edited:

DeletedUser345

I'll give you a few possible reasons:

• The layout of the post isn't great.
  • You spelt desire wrong.
  • You don't give any of your previous experience.
  • You plan on going to a moral active world.

Link of time

Phrourach
1. I know
2. I don't care
3. Done-
I've played grepolis since 2011 under this username. I was part of the OSG VS CDC war in ephesus. I've recently joined the fourms comparing to others.
4. No morale no me.

I dont see how this helped.

DeletedUser33297

1. I know
2. I don't care
3. Done-
I've played grepolis since 2011 under this username. I was part of the OSG VS CDC war in ephesus. I've recently joined the fourms comparing to others.
4. No morale no me.

Don't forget most people here are just trying to help you, the way i see this:

1- Maybe try to do something about it, if you don't know what to do look into some older premades posts and get some inspiration of it.
2- If you don't care about the post why do you think other people would? With an attitude like that you will not get a lot of members in.
3- Try to make it a bit more interesting, also for the people who did not play in Ephesus. Also, add it to the main post.
4- What you prefer is really up to you, must say most people prefer no morale, but that's really up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

1. I know
2. I don't care
3. Done-
4. No morale no me.

Maybe because you haven't done any of it. I'm only trying to help you.

1. You won't attract members unless your alliance looks attractive, it is as simple as that. Image is everything; even if you are not the most experienced leader if your image is good; i.e. thread, nice coat of arms, forum image (PnPs) etc. you will still draw in members. A good image shows that you are willing to work hard for the alliance and perform your role to the best of your abilities. Obisidian is right to say you should look at successful premades and how their layout looked.

2. You don't care enough to spend 7 seconds editing you post? Does that mean you wouldn't care in other aspects of the game? For example to stay up an extra hour to snipe an incoming cs on a teammate? That attitude stinks and either existing members will leave you or you won't attract others in. Its simple, if you want your alliance to succeed then put the hard graft in ironing out the flaws, including small spelling mistakes - it is all about presentability.

3. 1 and a half lines on the second page? That isn't going to cut it with experienced members. How many points did you get too? Have you ever lead an alliance before? If so then who? Many don't play Ephesus and so that war means nothing to us. How much abp did you get? Does this mean you know how to snipe etc.? Don't bother including forum experience. Now once you have made a more detailed post about experience then insert it into the main post.

4. I couldn't really understand that but I presume your trying to say you like morale? That's absolutely fine however most players don't, especially those who are experienced. Due to that they are unlikely to want to join a premade which plans on going to a server with morale on.

DeletedUser22940

Grepo's first premade MRA? Quite the concept.

Good luck Link

DeletedUser

Meh first? I've seen many MRA premades...not saying this is one mind you..

Status
Not open for further replies.