Premade- The Legion of kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good reference Saint :D

Terminology Data Bank:
MRA - Mass Recruiting Alliance: An alliance that typically sends out invites to anyone and everyone without a personal message or any real requirements for joining.

DeletedUser5554

This reminds me of an old rival I had called empire of kings...maybe I should say hello:)

DeletedUser30636

sorry linky, but i dont see this going anywhere for you heres some reasons why,
1. your name isnt very original
2. like others said before, its not attractive i couldnt even read the whole thing it was so boring.
3. maybe instead of getting mad at the people trying to help you, thank them. if you cant take constructive critisism, everyone knows that this alliance will definatly be an autarky ( one person in complete control) no one likes a leader who doesnt listen to the thoughts and opinions of his or her members,
im gonna re-suggest the referring to old premades, mostly because thats what i did in my last one, and it was a success IMO. i copied venoms 2.0, that got alot of hype so i used the format, i even gave him credit for it.have you ever lead an alliance? people want to know these things, also try personally messaging people that your interested in. talk with them have a conversation, make them like you. it took me awhile before i was able to start an alliance that had a decent amount of people, and i have to thank alot of that from nodcrush. i hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser

I bet Link already forgot about this premade....
He already made a different one.

Link of time

Phrourach
I had to do revolt to convince you to join, had to do Speed 1 for rooster jones lol :p

It's Official!
We will be joining Zacynthus (en65).
See ya on the battlefield!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Oh hey look at that nobody wants to join. Didn't you try this on Thebes and fail miserably? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.