Unit speed:
Morale:
Inactive
Alliance Cap:
Conquer:
Conquest
Beginners protection:
6 days

Anyone who knows me knows what I'm about. With such a small alliance cap if you can not be online during the time the world opens don't bother contacting me, as we will all be joining with a timed entrance to ensure we land on the same island. There is plenty of time to organize a group as Richard gives plenty of time after announcing highly anticipated world settings.

I am looking for only highly experienced players, preferably players I know and have played with in the past. If you do not know me or have solid proof of aggression again don't bother. Not going into this or that, my reputation speaks for itself. I am a pretty outgoing person, and am looking for a collection of players who will be active in forums and have Skype. I don't want little kids who will be offended at my drunken conversations. This will be for big boys only! Our name? Undecided. Our direction? Undecided. There are plenty of premade alliances in this world and will be highly competitive, I look forward to playing with you all.

For those of you who do not know me ~ My experience;

Member of The Dirty Dozen (D12) - Iota

Member of Dixie Normous (D.N.) - Sigma

Member of Tess Tickles (T.T) - Achilles

Founder of Norma Snockers - Pella

Founder of Insidious - Baris

Founder of Malicious - Gela

Co-Founder of Lacking Diplomacy - Delos

Founder of D.N. - Calydon

About the Alliance

Chosen Direction: Not 100% but thinking O44 (NorthWest Direction) ~ It is important that all players who will be joining do not register for the world and wait for invites from the founders. We will be doing a coordinated start in this world to ensure we are all on the same few core islands. With so much competition this is very important, screw up your location lose your spot in this alliance.

Name: Depraved Tendencies

BfElAtB.jpg

Cheers,
DW​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heyho matey.. i have a group of about 20 tested fighters migrating with me to thebes.. if you wanna go together, let me know...

DeletedUser

If this is who I think it all is sign me up. I've got a handful myself~

DeletedUser

nod ~ there's a full body massage as a signing bonus; what are they offering? ;) Yes, you would be considered...

jono ~ I fully intend on it, lol.

DeletedUser5554

In that case i'll consider joining so long as I don't have another future #1 alliance fall in my lap again haha. ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, you wouldn't be referring to Malicious now would you? Solid leadership in place here, not going anywhere ^_^

DeletedUser5554

No Lacking Diplomacy haha everyone almost jumped ship to Aurora and Exiled Renegades until they saw that a former small fry like me knew how to organize. Was all up hill from there....Of course I wasn't able to retain the Lacking Diplomacy part while doing it haha.

DeletedUser

Oh shoooot, I forgot about that little monster we made, LOL! That takes me back man, two full body massages for you :p

DeletedUser5554

Yeah it's still 3rd in the world right now thanks for Hassan and Forseti and some of the other players we picked up along the way!

DeletedUser

That Forseti is a gangster, and Hassan, that's Pushty am I mistaken??? We need to get his butt over here for some more fun, haha.

DeletedUser5554

No hassan was a different person. Pushty was a mod but he left shortly after you did. Dude you missed a wild ride in Delos. Probably the only fun I ever had in a one speed world.

DeletedUser

I remember you from Achilles - not the alliance though...

I could be convinced to sign up but not as any sort of office bearer....

DeletedUser24971

Hey man, I played in Gythuim and Athens and now in Sestos, I've been in many top alliances such as Triad from Athens and Soldiers of the Sun in Gythuim. I've been a leader a diplomat and I put plenty of time into this game. Any interest in me let me know and ill anse more questions you may have.

DeletedUser

You were out in O56 where I was with Game of Thrones before I jumped up into the core to play with TT right? Leader of your alliance if I remember correctly? We had some attacks go back and forth if I'm not mistaken, haha?

No hassan was a different person. Pushty was a mod but he left shortly after you did. Dude you missed a wild ride in Delos. Probably the only fun I ever had in a one speed world.

I've never had fun in a speed 1 world, don't even want to talk about it, LOL. This looks to be a pretty wild ride as well, looking forward to making it up to you.

DeletedUser

Hey man, I played in Gythuim and Athens and now in Sestos, I've been in many top alliances such as Triad from Athens and Soldiers of the Sun in Gythuim. I've been a leader a diplomat and I put plenty of time into this game. Any interest in me let me know and ill anse more questions you may have.

Grepostats shows none of that on your profile...

DeletedUser

Names that could possibly be decided:

Norma Snockers - used it before had good success, and needs to go mainstream, lol.
The Dixies - i just like it because i can be a dixie if you know what i mean lol.

If anyone else joining wants to toss some ideas dooooooo itttttttttttt

Decided direction: NORTHWEST - O44

DeletedUser

You should join us Sand, not sure if you remember me from Corinth, we were in the Stand together. I can vouch for him Deathy, good player.