Fixed Premium features

DeletedUser

When using the recruiting option, the drop down menu for free pop doesn't work unless you refresh. It has been this way before the update. However, now after you refresh and select free pop, the cities do not arrange by free pop.

This adds lots of time finding which city has the most free pop after each time you select troops. Its so ineffective, I use the trade menu which takes several more steps. This feature cost real money and players should get a refund until fixed. If you cant build troops quickly capt and commander are just being wasted as well.

Also, the farming villages option has a bug. When trying to use trade option, the trade pop up window will disappear 20-50% of the time before you can complete the transaction.

DeletedUser

When using the recruiting option, the drop down menu for free pop doesn't work unless you refresh. It has been this way before the update. However, now after you refresh and select free pop, the cities do not arrange by free pop.

Hello. Thank you for reporting this. This is a known issue and is currently being tackled by the development team. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Also, the farming villages option has a bug. When trying to use trade option, the trade pop up window will disappear 20-50% of the time before you can complete the transaction.

Cant replicate this one.

You're not using IE are you? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chrome. You have to trade from the premium captain feature and its always the 1st village of each city.

Dot 2013-11-06 08:10:44
Hello SGT Slaughter,

I have managed to confirm the problem you describe. This ticket will now be logged with the development team for further investigation.

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue, we appreciate all players that help keep our game running smoothly.

Sincerely,

dotnetman

DeletedUser

I still cant replicate this. If dot was able to then this will be logged and the necessary actions taken. Thank you again for reporting these issues. :)