Premium

DeletedUser

If anyone is going to be using premium, what will you guys use? I am stockpiling free gold and am planning on getting Administrator, Merchant, and Captain. How about you guys?

DeletedUser

^ Agreed. I always end up overusing that and using up all my gold :(

DeletedUser

Premium is a great benefit that everyone should consider.

DeletedUser

I have never used premium but probably will in this world will.

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just use it for Administrator. Don''t pay just use the REALAGE test on SponsorPay. You get Administrator and cut the building time in half 3 TIMES!:eek:

DeletedUser

i just use admin i don't find a point in cutting times, i just like the overviews :)

DeletedUser

i just use admin i don't find a point in cutting times, i just like the overviews :)

The overview are great for timing attacks and other things:) but another one in 2.0 worlds is the captian, farming can be done so easy for several of your cities in just 3 clicks instead of going and clicking on each farm for each of your cities.

Also the strength the navy gets is pretty awsome too :cool:

DeletedUser

I've bought gold before though I've never truly "needed" it. I may go gold again for this world. The jury is still out.

DeletedUser

I've bought gold before though I've never truly "needed" it. I may go gold again for this world. The jury is still out.

Buy it and get the captain and use it to farm once you get a couple cities you will see that it will become a need lol

DeletedUser

i would have used premium but i feel it is waste as i wont be able to concentrate because of my school
i will sue premium for the world which releases the next summer

DeletedUser

It ain't like it costs an arm and a leg, but yea admin is awesome for timing atks

DeletedUser

It ain't like it costs an arm and a leg, but yea admin is awesome for timing atks

not usually sometimes it costs a foot and some fingers :( but it does get messy i can assure u that :D lol jk

i will . . . not be using gold :D (even tho i hoard it like a leprechaun) gold = serious . . . if im not gonna play serious in a world i shouldnt waste gold

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
not usually sometimes it costs a foot and some fingers :( but it does get messy i can assure u that :D lol jk

i will . . . not be using gold :D (even tho i hoard it like a leprechaun) gold = serious . . . if im not gonna play serious in a world i shouldnt waste gold

You get gold for being a mod anyway...