Presents

DeletedUser

It's Dec 1 now, anyone find the present for Dec 1 yet?

DeletedUser

no matter how hard i scan i cant find anything
in kappa we have found 5

DeletedUser1405

Right people lets show the rest of the worlds how its done, we need all the co-ords for the gifts and the day on here. Lets see if we can beat the rest of them to completion.

Day 1--409|614 Mango97
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4-
Day 5
Day 6-
Day 7--737/647 Theodontus.
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14---475/663 Hforbidden
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am searching constantly but never seem to find any lol

DeletedUser13742

Seem to have a problem, the message states, ‘presents will be floating in the ocean on the world map view’ after searching for quite a while and finding nothing I turned to the forums and found the post informing us that No14 gift had been found at 475/663, I quickly scanned to that location but still nothing could be seen until I switched to ‘Island view’, then I saw it.
Can anybody see the gifts in ‘World view’ as the message instructs?

DeletedUser

World Map View, you seem to think that has to mean the zoomed out view, when in fact it could mean zoomed out or zoomed in, or as you call it, World and Island view. And no, you have to use Island view. World view would make it too easy :D

DeletedUser8362

i got number 1... but i'm only going to give a hint so you still have to hunt it. ocean 46 the first coordinate is 409.

DeletedUser8362

i'll give y'all the coordinates as its christmas after all...

you can find #1 at 409|614

you will recieve 1000 wood, 500 rock and 500 silver (or at least thats what i got)

DeletedUser5994

Yep it's good having an alliance to help you,but this is another helpful place to look.

DeletedUser13742

For me this is next to impossible, my internet is so pants, it takes between 5 and 11 seconds for the map to load even if I move it a tichy bit. I'm going to have to give up before I lose it. 4 hours of trying to search and I have found nil.

DeletedUser

Search the forums. It is VERY easy to find all locations as the locations are hardcoded in the source of the web page and you can easily see that with your browser. The solution has been posted on this forum already.