Princess X comes to Psi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say a little hello and to introduce myself. My name is Princess X and I have been playing Grepolis, a game I dearly love, for over a year. I play in Theta and Pi and I am also an ingame moderator for worlds Alpha and Iota. I hope that we can all get along and have some fun together here. Thank you in Advance for everyone following the rules especially in your forum posts, to make my job that much easier xD

Once Again, Glad to be here and Enjoy the Game ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um just one question sorry..is alpha world still running because I thought it ended, just wondering cause you said your an in-game mod

DeletedUser

We were in an alliance together back in Zeta... Engels de Nex a year ago. I still have you on skype :D how is spidyj aka Matthew? haha.

DeletedUser

Um just one question sorry..is alpha world still running because I thought it ended, just wondering cause you said your an in-game mod

Yes it is, check the Alpha forums and you'll be able to see :) they just aren't accepting new people.

DeletedUser

HELLO I'm new on the forums and can't wait for the world.

DeletedUser

its nice to see grepolis actually picks mods that care about the games and players rather then power

DeletedUser

Hi Lozza, I look forward to seeing you about as i have already seen your razor sharp sense of humour. ;)

DeletedUser

Your MatthewsPrincess right? I've played with you on Pi. I was in Alliance X then moved to Strength of Honor. Still allies, right.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Princess X. Good luck moderating us. (Psi seems like the breeding ground for spammers. :p)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Hello Again, Yes I am formerly known as MatthewsPrincess, and No, although I adore her, I am not Princess Lozza. Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.