DeletedUser8396

We troll the Non-Mod Army...

Yep...thats about it...

DeletedUser33530

Not cool :/

and you are part of the non-mod army.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

Sooooooo....i am leading a rogue coup from the inside. Starting estimates put me at stealing half your army. Let the game of chess begin.

DeletedUser33530

I bet you don't even know how to play chess.

a pebble, you are hereby charged with treason against the non-mod army. If found guilty the sentence is listening to 10d spam for life. How do you plead?

DeletedUser8396

I bet you don't even know how to play chess.

I can checkmate most players in 4 moves. In highschool I was the class champ. I learned to beat my father (my teacher) only a year after I learned how to play (I was 12 or 13?). I beat my friend with only pawns rooks and a queen. I beat the teacher of the chess 'club' when I was 16.

After I graduated, I have yet to lose a match I have played (granted, I haven't played much since).

a pebble, you are hereby charged with treason against the non-mod army. If found guilty the sentence is listening to 10d spam for life. How do you plead?

I plead not guilty. Is it treason for showing a tyrant what is right? Is it treason to lead a crusade against the darkness? Is it treason to break the bonds and chains that have been placed on me by way of this non-mod army? Nay it is not! But if it be, I plea guilty. I would plea guilt a thousand times over and sacrifice my peace for your regime to fall. This is my plea, this is my cry!

DeletedUser33530

daveinator007 said:
I am happy to say i joined the non-mod army. :D
We are happy to have you. You can have pebbles old job as head of the CIA (or whatever the British call their CIA I forget the name).

DeletedUser

yes,it's MI-6 i need +rep, some people gave me bad +rep because i said something funny. i lost 8 +rep points.

i said "Fighting is bad! :supermad:"

thanks a pebble! :D

DeletedUser33530

I can checkmate most players in 4 moves. In highschool I was the class champ. I learned to beat my father (my teacher) only a year after I learned how to play (I was 12 or 13?). I beat my friend with only pawns rooks and a queen. I beat the teacher of the chess 'club' when I was 16.

After I graduated, I have yet to lose a match I have played (granted, I haven't played much since).

I plead not guilty. Is it treason for showing a tyrant what is right? Is it treason to lead a crusade against the darkness? Is it treason to break the bonds and chains that have been placed on me by way of this non-mod army? Nay it is not! But if it be, I plea guilty. I would plea guilt a thousand times over and sacrifice my peace for your regime to fall. This is my plea, this is my cry!
So you what your saying is you changed the phrase "I plea guilty" into a paragraph. Well congrats with that. But you plead guilty. 10d time for spam!

DeletedUser

This just in! Apebble, a well known and respected fellow, has been charged with treason by the Non-Mod army! Apebble was forced to flee the country to Titonia. The Titonians have granted him asylum, and are receiving support from Redoistan and Purplenian.

DeletedUser19042

can me joinz? Ima pro modz. Dem rulez *nods heavily*

DeletedUser23986

This just in! Apebble, a well known and respected fellow, has been charged with treason by the Non-Mod army! Apebble was forced to flee the country to Titonia. The Titonians have granted him asylum, and are receiving support from Redoistan and Purplenian.

what about those yellow giants(ofc term no longer in use), which are vanishing day by day?
Yes we shall...

By the way the biggest failure of the Pro-mod army is that not even the mods have joined :p
Pushty and joris are confident to defeat us alone, or maybe they just dream?