Not a Bug Problem with Island quests

DeletedUser

I won 2 chariots per hour in 5h, also 4 archers per hour in 5h, but I've recieved only 4 archers and 2 chariots. Will I ever get my fairly won troops? I tried to upgrade farm, but still nothing.

DeletedUser47121

First of all i dont think you can get 2 chariots per hour you can only get one,second of all you probably dont have enough free population for those soldiers and because you upgraded your farm afterwards doesnt mean they will pop out.

DeletedUser

First of all, I have had enough farm spaces! I also tried to upgrade it later, because that's the only solution I came up with! I am inexperienced in this game, not an idiot! Second, reward was 2 chariots per hour I have no reason to make that up! Third, you better start relying on what you know instead of what you think - thinking obviously doesn't work for you! Thank you for your time, all the best!

DeletedUser47121

You can get two horseman per hour,and only one chariot per hour,and you do realise that chariots cost 4 farm spaces and horseman cost 3 not one.

DeletedUser38224

First of all, I have had enough farm spaces! I also tried to upgrade it later, because that's the only solution I came up with! I am inexperienced in this game, not an idiot! Second, reward was 2 chariots per hour I have no reason to make that up! Third, you better start relying on what you know instead of what you think - thinking obviously doesn't work for you! Thank you for your time, all the best!

There's no reason to be a nasty stink head about it(I know I sound like a three year old, but to be honest, A lot of words are censored on these forums). If you're going to ask for help on a public forum, don't tell people that you're not an idiot when they try to help you.

If there is an issue, it's a user-end issue, as i'm quite sure that the game is functioning as intended. The most likely case is that you just didn't have enough population, But you seem pretty sure that this isn't the case. If you did have enough population, Then the units must be there and this is simply a display issue, which can be fixed by clearing your cache/cookies and reloading your page.

DeletedUser

It is possible to have negative population through GENERAL (NOT island) quests (i.e You receive 5 Horsemen for controlling X villages) so I didn't know that it was not the same here.

The Lesson: To keep adequate population for island quest warriors.

DeletedUser43011

First of all - Adjust your attitude or get no help whatsoever

Secondly - if you can't accept the advice given put a support ticket in

For an inexperienced player you sure do have far too much bad attitude to bring to this forum.

DeletedUser

First of all i dont think you can get 2 chariots per hour you can only get one,second of all you probably dont have enough free population for those soldiers and because you upgraded your farm afterwards doesnt mean they will pop out.

quest reward values rise with each points/number of cities boundary you cross. 200k points yields 6 chariot per hour etc.

DeletedUser47121

quest reward values rise with each points/number of cities boundary you cross. 200k points yields 6 chariot per hour etc.

I dont think that thats the case here cause grepointel says he has 2600 pts and i still have 1 chariot per hour although having more cities and more pts,i am not saying that he is making it up but a fact that he got 2 chariots per hour indicate that there seems to be some sort of a bug and maybe tahts why he didnt get his soldiers.

DeletedUser

there was a bug once that skewed all the quest rewards to ridiculous levels but that was I think in an avent and rectified quite quickly.

DeletedUser44027

Was that a bug? I remember getting rocked right outta BP in Cythera because some guy had used a lotta gold on the event and had a 60 harpy nuke :(

DeletedUser

nah, there was one where they screwed up the reward power and had people with 30 horse per hour for 5hrs etc for a couple of days. They were withdrawn pretty quickly once questions were raised, but those of us fortunate enough to have used them before they were fixed... we were allowed to keep the troops haha