Problems Logging in

DeletedUser50676

Note: This topic was originally in the gameplay advice section, but I moved it here because it seems that it is not user error, which I originally thought it was.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just my lack of knowledge, but when I try to log into my account on my iPad, it does not recognize me. However, when I log on using my desktop, everything works fine. When I try on my iPad, I use the app. Actually, when I use my chrome app to try grepolis (which I am doing now) it also works.

Thanks in advance!

Update: I actually was able to log into my account after a little while yesterday, so this makes me think that the servers just didn't update my info to the mobile version very quickly. However, none of my worlds are visible on the mobile version. So, I tried joining a new world, and then when I got back on my computer, the new world showed up there, but I still could not see my first world on the mobile version. I'm hoping that that if I wait some more then eventually it will show up.

Update 2: It has been about a week since creating this, and nothing has happened. Also I experimented again and created a world on my desktop after having the app installed, but that did not show up either. Another interesting thing happened as well, which might be completely unrelated to my original problem. Yesterday or Friday I went on my iPad again to check the forums, but I could not log into my account. So, I created another account using the same exact username, password, and grepolis account. I then proceeded to see if my other topic was still here, but for some reason it wasn't. After that, I was a little confused so I went onto the bugs section and wrote a relatively lengthy post. For me, it looked as if everything went fine. However, today when I got back on, not only did I have my original account back, but the one I had just created disappeared. Pretty much, the problem fixed itself, but I wrote that down in case someone else has had or has a similar problem or if it relates to my original problem in any way.

DeletedUser

Quick idea but it's likely wrong...can you confirm that you have the correct server for the app? You may be on the US servers for either the app or the desktop, and that could be causing the problems

DeletedUser50676

Wow that actually worked I tried out all of the servers and it turns out I have been playing on the UK servers this whole time. Thanks a ton!