Intermediate profile pic

DeletedUser

hi i would like a new personal coat of arms and invictus44 said you guys do great work. i would like if possible, a blue and red shield with my name and 2 crossed battle axes behind the shield. im a fire fighter and love fire so if you can do something cool for me that would be great. (the colors in the shield can be mixed or done in some cool way)

thanks, cant wait to see the results!
Vlad.

DeletedUser

hey i like your background on your clone commander could you make a fire background for mine? like a red and yellow, instead of your white and yellow

DeletedUser

here how's this:
vladcoajpgversion.jpg
let me know if you need anything changed. sorry it was kinda rushed.

DeletedUser

hey i like your background on your clone commander could you make a fire background for mine? like a red and yellow, instead of your white and yellow
sorry didnt see it before. i'll work on that.

DeletedUser

and the shield is awsome in the first one. i dont want to be annoying but plz dont forget the battle axes.

DeletedUser

o god did forget those. ok how's this:
vladcoaversion2jpgversi.jpg
tried to include everything.

DeletedUser

no offense here, but this post was made at 15:46 and by 19:43 you had already decided, in less than 4 hours. you have to give more of us a chance here by keeping your request open for at least 24 hours so we can all see the post and try. by the time we login there is a new post and it's already decided. not cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19569

i know vlad and i dont think he is decided...he likes it..i mean if you make somethin i am sure he would be happy to consider it.:)

DeletedUser

to get the right type of graphics we need to use imagination, effects, trial and error etc. if we really do it right it must take at least 3 days, not 3 hours, because we are beginners. but if anything is okay then we don't get good practice isn't it? we aren't doing this for money right? lol....

DeletedUser19569

haha i see your point..well for people just starting off, getting there first graphic requests done, anything is fine..then they will come back later for a update, newer and better..
oh ya..

DeletedUser

yea sorry im still open for any pics but im mean if its great ill be happy to use it. this was the first thing i requested requested and was just getting used to this. invictus is giving me tips and helping out so sorry for anyone who was offended that i liked that but as i said if you make a pic and i like it ill use it somewhere

Last edited by a moderator: