Project Genesis

DeletedUser

Please bear with me as this is my first PNP/update or whatever you wanna call it.

There has been a change in leadership of Project Genesis and this is for the better.

It came to our attention around two days ago that our leader, Mind Destruction, is no longer allowed to play. To get us through this rough time we voted almost unanimously and appointed our new leader, Ice Ring. Through our own questioning and investigations we have learned the reasons behind this, the player has been kicked and we wish everyone to know that we no longer wish to be associated with him.

This is now a new chapter the life of Project Genesis. With a strong leader we are now stronger than ever before. We have a lot of members who have played Grepolis before as well as a few new ones, but we are all active, communicative and get along really well.

We are currently 10th overall and 2nd in O45 with one of the highest average ranks in Upsilon, not to mention 5th in alliance BP. Not that it actually means anything this early into the game, but it does show that we are aggressive and will stop at nothing to achieve our goal of dominance over O45 and eventually all the World Wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait a minute. MD is not allowed to play? Why?

But anyway, good luck to you guys on your fresh start and may this new leader lead you to victory and so on... :D

DeletedUser12571

Don't think you can call this a PnP, more of a newsletter or leaflet. Anyway, good to know.

DeletedUser

Im trying to word this correctly so I dont break the rules. So if you want to talk to him ingame his "new" name is Mind Demeanour. ;)

DeletedUser

There has been a change in leadership of Project Genesis and this is for the better.

I am not exactly Sure about this...

But ok....

we no longer wish to be associated with him.

Kinda Mean And Offensive Much???

Lets look at this for a couple of days

graph

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

M.D, you knew the score we held an election for a new leader and Ice won it fair and square then you decided to start causing trouble in the alliance thinking everyone would back you.
The fact you were stopped playing caused most to turn away from you. So trying to turn the group away from an elected leader(100% vote) is a silly way to try and get people to follow you.
All is now sorted, we have a new direction and the alliance has gone on to learn from earlier mistakes, our leadership is now organised and we all follow the instructions issued from above.
Good luck for whatever you do in the future but please dont make out you were badly treated by the alliance.

DeletedUser

Mike you joined M.D's alliance? Boy if it was that easy to recruit experienced players , I would have made an premade alliance: with people who actually joins the alliance.

DeletedUser

M.D, you knew the score we held an election for a new leader and Ice won it fair and square then you decided to start causing trouble in the alliance thinking everyone would back you.

I learned my lesson from that, and now I am very friendly to Ice Ring, we were friends on the forums prior to Upsilon World Launch.