Project Monolith Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1.i always told that pm will fail and heist is a noob.i was right.
2.jayaris is talking too much(as usual) and only bs(as usual).u will rim edwar?prepare to meet mutzzy in the future.i will show you whut a real legend is.
3.the fact that tv r taking pieces from pm dont bother me.they were noobs,now they are few more.oops,i forgot.im scared!
4.about idiots having spies in pm.hmm.i never use spies.some of my friends(even that i have very few)are using spies.but not mutzzy.

mutzzy, given your experience, you can admit that sometimes the noobs become real pain.

DeletedUser

hmm... .maybe.but only if they buy 100k gold.;)

i know some who became deadly.. they were noobs.. it doesnot matter whether they use gold or not. because that wont count when you war with them. the only thing that counts is their performance

DeletedUser18366

2 days for a thread to expand eh? I should of worked on the heist's history. I've learned a lesson. Thanks firelord.

DeletedUser

No problem. Remember that The Heist/ddod01/mind destruction cannot lead alliances. Actually we should encourage him to make one so we can farm his alliance without any hassle :p

DeletedUser17088

Project monolith are gone, The Heist failed etc. This thread will only continue to go further from the original topic if left open and also it becomes less relevant that they were disbanded as the days go by

Status
Not open for further replies.