Project Origin

DeletedUser22403

4sz08z.jpg

292s2vr.png

Hello and welcome to the Premade recruitment thread for Project Origin,

During my time on grepolis i have lead a few alliances most of which became reasonably successful however i have never made a premade therefore i decided to make one.

I have noticed that premade alliances normally do well in worlds and they often are in the top 10 for a few months after the world has started some even stay there for longer, because of the success most premades have i would like to start my own premade to see if i can follow in the footsteps of some greatest alliances i grepo-history

To start i would like to say that this alliance will not be an MRA, no matter what the alliance cap is we will not go past 100 members, my prefrences however would be to have a strong group of around 30-40 players all who have had atleast 20k+ experience on another world.
I would like to go North West however this may change depending on the number of people joining( i will update nearer the date)

*Ingame Name
*Grepostats link (Optional)
*Why you would like to join
*Do you have skype/willing ot use it
*A player you would like to join

*Distinction
*Johanco
*andybgr
*Raffy21/Grepolsv
*Kuriants/Sparticus991
*pfnord
*Cloud279
*hogmos
*Luke connell
*crusnicXIII
*Crazy Monkey991
*Waffletiger52
*backfromthebrink

Thank you for your time and plz apply if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish we had some insight on what the speeds and caps are here :)

DeletedUser

Hey Raffy, do you know elishacus? wat about high justice or lemocilies?

DeletedUser

Quietly doing well so far :)
So are there going to be an positions that open up soon? recruiter, diplomat, etc.

DeletedUser18705

I don't think I'm going to join this alliance thanks for the invite anyways Distinction. Sedai haven't decided yet. If faulder1968 comes back from vacation and Draakus decides to play on this world I'll probably make an alliance with them and bring a good chunk of Enigma and Thors Hammer over from Tau. I've got connections :). While I'm at it maybe some of my buds in League of Legions on Chi will join. Haven't decided yet though.

DeletedUser20429

thanks for the invite and I probably will join as long as I get leader rights because I like to be able to access admin forums

DeletedUser19618

*Ingame Name:hogmos

*Grepostats link:hogmos

*Why you would like to join:I liked the thread.its name and know one of the members and i got a personal invite.

*Do you have skype/willing ot use it:Yes

*A player you would like to join :None

DeletedUser22403

Quietly doing well so far :)
So are there going to be an positions that open up soon? recruiter, diplomat, etc.

Yes there will be positions available, these will be discussed when the alliance is founded.

luke connell said:
thanks for the invite and I probably will join as long as I get leader rights because I like to be able to access admin forums

Leadership positions will be available however they will not be given freely the player must earn the right to be one.

hogmos said:
*Ingame Name:hogmos

*Grepostats link:hogmos

*Why you would like to join:I liked the thread.its name and know one of the members and i got a personal invite.

*Do you have skype/willing ot use it:Yes

*A player you would like to join :None

Accepted, Welcome to Project Origin :)

could you plz give me your Skype name so i can add you the our chat

DeletedUser

Cloud279

Here

I would like to join to get a fell for 2.0 worlds as I have only lone wolved in them.

I have no skype.