Project : World with international good players ?

DeletedUser

Hi everybody,

I don't have the time to continue this project so I'm looking for a replacement who can finish it.
The job :
- Relaunch dedicated topics to each community
- Tell around you and on the forums
- Check the number of votes
- When we have 1,000 votes, publish the results on all dedicated subjects on each forum
- Choose the world that has passed configurations

We get 739/1000 votes, it misses little!

Who is interested?

DeletedUser47479

Any update on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I do think this is a good idea. Has someone stepped up yet?

DeletedUser

785/1000 votes
Come on guys, we will get our international world with a simultaneous start for all alliances

DeletedUser

2yesrs and the dream is still alive. Why not .. I'll sign. Lets spread the word a bit faster. Like we did with the petition to stop the warfare packages.

DeletedUser40768

Not sure if I signed up for this or an idea before it that was similar. If I haven't already voiced my agreement then here it is. Lets make it happen :)

DeletedUser16512

im in, it sounds fun new players to fight against, how many Venom players are still around ?

DeletedUser27128

Well you aren't in Venom right now..

As for this idea, even though I and others like it, its never gonna happen :(

DeletedUser

834/1000 votes

It will happens Bond 007 ;)

French players have already started to build alliances.
Foreigners will invade an english world server :)

DeletedUser45115

Why dont you do these
Every server chooses 500 players to represent them(the top 1 of abp dbp and grp of every world would be already choosen) with an election on the externals ir every server choosen ten guilds to represent them

DeletedUser33530

834/1000 votes

It will happens Bond 007 ;)

French players have already started to build alliances.
Foreigners will invade an english world server :)
meh it's the just French :p

seriously though really cool idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh it's the just French :p

seriously though really cool idea.

lol
The really hard country to beat will be Germany.

Several years ago, I compared the the time needed to build wonders at their creation. Best alliances were german.

It will depend on players that will come, if there are the best of the worst for each country

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Inno needs to put more into Inno to keep the intrest going.

Global server is a first step in good direction.

Biggest game spoiler in grepo is always the same faces.

But also same thing all over....

I suggest if it techn possible instead of making a new server make a new game, Grepolis2.

It solves the techn issues all games have online (Inno know what i refer to).

But absolute important are that players keep their awards and bring it into the new game.

New games can be the same but instead ancient greeks, Pirates???

Yes it the same all over but would be mentaly cool for me to see blackbear instead achilles after 6 years.

Also a lot just stop laying when they won that golden crown, i believe marketing is not smart to stop here, i would try to find a way that crowns get bigger, or extra diamant or what so ever....after another world is won and another....why not golden stars above the crown?

Only game i think what is profit for Inno is grepolis so better to get to another dimension!

DeletedUser5819

Hmm, a Grepolis2 that sounds a bit like we all thought the Hero Worlds were going to be....until some brilliant person decided to set morale and take away almost all the heroic requirements.

They could have another go I guess. Its clearly the in thing, what with TW2.

How about Son of Grepolis? :D

DeletedUser

1.000 players reached, if anyone has accounts on other forums please spread the word :)