Pnp Promises that will not be kept by Krypts

DeletedUser

As you all know Unwritten Symphony and Unwritten.Symphony have conquered their second Artemesia city.

mhxGGZu.jpg

As i got the inventory prizes i remembered a post a while ago on the forums:

Ow5t1Ap.jpg

and i wondered:

How can you promise people something and you couldn't take one city of Artemesia.

What kind of fruits are you offering your players?

Maybe something like that:
gbOjGhz.jpg

Well we told you this is NOT Farmville and we raise no fruits here...........:pro:

DeletedUser

i do not doubt at all that krypte will win ww.. as ww are simmers paradise,,and simming is what craptye does best. those 3 alliances are a flaming turd. i thought id get some sort of challenge, but they are worthless. so yes krypte can win ww as they have nothing to do with the year of fighting that came b4 them. craptye comes in with their 130 premade players dominates those that are not prepared for them and call themselves good. krypte cant do sh-t to me,, a whole bum alliance and they cant do anything.. actually a whole bum 3 alliances who are worth diddly, so revel in your paper crown. as you guys are truly horrible. the whole point of playing video games is for the challenge. and fun of it. your approach destroys all of it. such a sad sad lot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21784

What a pity! Without Pflug Jason's posts in this thread the 2 last posts above make no sense :( Too bad he deleted them.

DeletedUser

What a pity! Without Pflug Jason's posts in this thread the 2 last posts above make no sense :( Too bad he deleted them.

i didnt take any post down that must of been a mod. but good to see the forums died without my invaluable input and amazing insight ;)
edaken still blows and yes krypt fell apart and its best players left . this world will die a slow death now. but look on the bright side edaken can still hang around the rim and eat up all the players which is all he does. and claim to be the best player in the game lol what a joke :D

move to the core and bang with the better players is all i'm going to say to you. beating up on rim players is no accomplishment bro