Psi Paper

DeletedUser18705

Some of my alliance members and I are going to try and put together a newspaper once BP ends. Not sure how well I'll do but I have some people who volunteered to help that I'll be giving credit to. That's all I have to say.

DeletedUser

How about you write a world blog, with interviews maps current world events ? Just a thought.

-Durm

P.s: I would be willing to help if needed might sound sorta silly but I like writing :p

DeletedUser17523

Good Luck. I recently learned it isnt to easy in Chi. My advice - include NEWS unlike me.

Dont worry Chi players, Issue #2 is comin ot soon!

DeletedUser18705

Yea I read that. I'm thinking we might do something similar except after the interview add some news about the alliance and go onto the next interview.

DeletedUser

I'm a lover of papers, blue ones in particular.

looking forward to reading yours :)

DeletedUser

Yea I read that. I'm thinking we might do something similar except after the interview add some news about the alliance and go onto the next interview.

I would start now to get used to the routine, otherwise you will be swamped when the real action starts.

DeletedUser18705

Can't do much news now though just interviews. And I have quite a few guys from my alliance helping it isn't just me so I think we'll do fine waiting.

DeletedUser

we could do a pre version , bwefore Bp ends , to see if its any success

DeletedUser

haha :p , wish they did :p

Na ,youlle see whats in it when it comes out ...

DeletedUser18705

If you can't tell even though stingblade left my alliance he's helping out with the paper.