PSI Player Alphabet Ranking Game

DeletedUser

Ok here is how it works... kinda adapted from other ranking threads :)

I'll start it off with a name - e.g. PrincessLozza

Next person posts a player on PSI that starts with either the first letter of the 2nd name e.g. 'L' or if there is only one word the last letter of the name e.g. 'a'.

So you would name a player begining with L e.g Lord Haakon and the person posting ranks them out of 10 as a player on PSI (other worlds don't count)

Next player would name someone with 'H' then and rank them and so on....

I'll start it off with Boomonster. So letter will be 'M' for monster :)

have fun xxx

DeletedUser17088

Mindfck- Decent amount of cities and overall points but lacks the ABP (or BP in general) that they really should have considering their point rank...I smell a res/gold whore :D

6/10

Next letter is 'K' (starting to get it yet?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kurb

Decent aggressive player currently 17th in Psi, has self ego issues from what i have read. Fights hard and is good at defending

Next letter B

DeletedUser

Baron1027 ...One word: "Slacker" :p

Just kidding! Organized, focused and an all-over good guy. Leader of recently deceased TUQ alliance that were impressive. Currently ranked 31 overall. I'd be more than happy to play with him :)

So any names starting with 7? Maybe a N instead... Or S?

DeletedUser

N678; Currently ranked 21 and in Shadow Fall 2, and is the only player I've found that starts with an N (you can tell I must be on bored and on holidays... why else would I look through grepostats for players beginning with N?)

which leads to "T"

DeletedUser

Trippper

I love this guy to bits so I should give him 10 for being awesome :) but based on PSI he started late so he's not reached the heights of his previous worlds so I'll give him a 6 so far.. though I'm sure he could be bumped up more soon :)

Which means R is next

DeletedUser

rainerli

He's the current point king(/whore^^) of Psi, he's very chatty and loves to fire off enthusiastic, inspirational and emotional message on the alliance forum :D. Needs to improve a bit on his stats, but I'm sure they will reflect his pos better in due time :)

Which means I is next

DeletedUser

rainerli

He's the current point king(/whore^^) of Psi, he's very chatty and loves to fire off enthusiastic, inspirational and emotional message on the alliance forum :D. Needs to improve a bit on his stats, but I'm sure they will reflect his pos better in due time :)

Which means I is next

II-STEPH3N

Some dude in TSL that is slightly better than the first version, 44k of ABP ranked 52 he could be good but ill wait till steph3n III before commiting

Next letter is (N) for noobie

DeletedUser

Although Boo may have used the one name that begins with N, QCI has felt it fitting to use another N:rolleyes:, this time for noobie.

I can think of a lot of noobie's, but I'll start with one.

QCI TCG :p moved up to 6/10 recently and will continue to climb.
Could he be the Woollybear caterpillar of PSI.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00l72dn
Next letter is (T) for towel.

DeletedUser

Tomboy ranked 0 nonexistent....................................................Titanniah rank 11 female age 25-35 attitude 5 letters we all know what they are. All around good refugee 41 cities nice was it an account transfer? LOL (yes I just laughed at my own joke) 63k ABP 40k DBP I think not sure check to correct me all around good playerster, aka good refugee next letter

Next godly letter (Z of the mighty god king Zeupheusix)

DeletedUser17088

Titanniah

she is hot ;)

Zoosuit21- Poor ABP, Poor BP, Poor ranking in city points. Poor alliance to be in, what a poor soul :( 4/10

Next is T for Titanniah (mmmm Titanniah)

DeletedUser

Although Boo may have used the one name that begins with N, QCI has felt it fitting to use another N:rolleyes:, this time for noobie.

I can think of a lot of noobie's, but I'll start with one.

QCI TCG :p moved up to 6/10 recently and will continue to climb.
Could he be the Woollybear caterpillar of PSI.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00l72dn
Next letter is (T) for towel.

sure blame it on me seeing how i had I which everyone knows is the easiest letter to find, your a saint work your miracles :p

No N's ??? how about the following

nastib
NebRamose
Nestorix
Nathanae-91
naf.naf.as
nobbythenoobie (made that one up)

Just cause you have not taken the time to speak to the little people, get off your holy bottom and meet your people

(t)soin

Randomer from the south, lives in a mud hut with a astounding wifi connection. Somtimes steals biscuits from the hospital his grandmother lives in. fears include rope, gaffer tape and shovels.

Grepolis - is doing average has a better rank than me which is scary, total sim player 25k ABP might actually be my next target so this forum game is practical and fun.

ok next letter (N) for no way he did it again :p