Ocean-56
Warring Alliances

Shadows Fall Vs Rim Express Victory to Shadows Fall

Ocean-
Ocean-
Ocean-
Ocean-

-Please Submit Your Ocean and your Wars
-Please give an opinion of what you think will happen In Psi in the near/Distant future, try and give a 1month-3month scope

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

The core alliances look like a busy place to be :D

especially poor TUQ

DeletedUser10984

Not enough time now but I'll get a full reply up by the end of today

DeletedUser

RE will fall in a month, TUQ will also vanish probably in 2 months TBA along with UOW and MOW will fall in 3 months LOD will fall after along with TSL. my prediction and my predictions always happen ;).

DeletedUser

20% will be found out for lack of defensive ability,
20% will leave for other worlds (for one reason or another),
20% will be left to fend for themselves during times of need,
5% will be the cause of the 60% above
35% will just carry on!

I say NEW YEAR new resolutions :) We came here to party, lets party!

DeletedUser17088

In an attempt to revive the forums i believe we need a central Hub of interest/Intel and topic

If you are at war with another alliance (doesn't matter which ocean) please post the relevant info and we can add it. giving us something to talk about on the forums

DeletedUser17088

well they are all top 12, but this isnt an alliance discussion thread as such, its more of World evolution and Wars

DeletedUser17088

Can you pm me the image code Kurb, I will add that image to the Original post

DeletedUser

Yes gone and happy to be gone.
It all started last week end when the whole of SF ganged up against me, attack icon was stuck above 50 for 30 hours, peaked at 79, more than 400 incomings and after defending during 30 hours, spiking 5 of the 7 first CSs thrown at me, not sleeping at all and barely having time to eat, it dawned on me: That game doesn't deserve my commitment. Decision was made in an instant.

We were only 5-6 online to defend against 16 SF members, that's just too many. You got to give it to SF, they are active and some of them are very good players, still we managed to beat their attack timings everytime they faced us one on one. SF has skills but not more than RE, what they had more was number and activity. Add to that TUQ, our allies, turning on us without warning, add also a ex RE backstabbing us after profiting from our structure to get in the top 5. (heard he was banned, well after all there's a justice :D) and you get the full picture.

Playing revolt was nice but I'm going back to conquest.

So long Psi
wish you all great fun.

DeletedUser

omg! I can't believe i just read that ^^
sounds like a case of bad loser syndrome to me....

1) In the 12hrs plus from the first attack launch to the revolt(s) becoming active ur alliance only had 6 players online? - the rest of them should of been kicked a long time ago then

2) An alliance who's players either go ghost or into vm when a better alliance attacks them could not possibly be anywhere close to as good as an alliance who work together

3) Did u never think to teach ur members the meaning of "OP" and "Support"?

4) You're going back to conquest mate? I've fought some of the shadows fall guys in a conquest world and believe me they're even harder work in conquest than revolt... the ones ive fought were brilliant players all round

5) I'd been told u were a player to be respected... I'm sorry but after that whining post above i cant bring myself to believe that

I hope the next time u run into an alliance that is better than yours you have the sense to take your hat off to them and show how mature I'm sure u could be if you tried
** hope to see you in a conquest world soon :p

DeletedUser

Yes gone and happy to be gone.
It all started last week end when the whole of SF ganged up against me, attack icon was stuck above 50 for 30 hours, peaked at 79, more than 400 incomings and after defending during 30 hours, spiking 5 of the 7 first CSs thrown at me, not sleeping at all and barely having time to eat, it dawned on me: That game doesn't deserve my commitment. Decision was made in an instant.

We were only 5-6 online to defend against 16 SF members, that's just too many. You got to give it to SF, they are active and some of them are very good players, still we managed to beat their attack timings everytime they faced us one on one. SF has skills but not more than RE, what they had more was number and activity. Add to that TUQ, our allies, turning on us without warning, add also a ex RE backstabbing us after profiting from our structure to get in the top 5. (heard he was banned, well after all there's a justice :D) and you get the full picture.

Playing revolt was nice but I'm going back to conquest.

So long Psi
wish you all great fun.

If RE was stronger you wouldn't have left and on top of that your whole alliance is leaving the world because they know they can't defend against SF you lost l'end of l'histori