Public nuissance - Pnp

DeletedUser

so Public Enemy decided to attack one of my mates so I asked the person not to attack anymore as I will have to be involved.

the leader of that alliance got told and he sent me a pm asking me to not tell his guys who they can and cant attack. In the meantime the player I asked not to hit the guy again sent me a pm with the report of his attack on my mate in it sinking a ls nuke.

well that did'er so I did what any mate would do and took the guys city who attacked I told him if his leader appologized and promised never to attack again i will let him cs his city back free of charge.

oops3.jpg

Meanwhile a discussion was going on with the leader and he wanted a 1v1 to go on between my mate and his mate that attacked before and told me to give him his city back promising no more attacks. suddenly 6 attacks came out split between my mate and me. two came at me from one city and one from another.. and to intimidate us we had one player in the middle of their alliance and took them like 3-4 days to take his cities from the start of the war declaration as the war started on the 25th

oops6.jpg

poor lad.. wait aminute.. it took them 3-4 days to take a 2k and a 3k city? in the middle of their alliance? erm ok...

here are the reports of my cities getting hit. as you can see i took them from him as they touched my soil so they must die.

oops5.jpg
luckily I was able to dodge and activate militia.. though it wasnt really luck
oops4.jpg

now thats what I call ruthless negotiation tactics.. as an added plus he barely damaged me as I splashed a huge chunk of his attack force before they hit my base. 41 transports.. tastey. Amazingly I took 2 cities in 1 day... from the largest player nearest to me which I think is a better response than taking 2 from the smallest.. and the smallest cities :D

after the cs's landed and completed their work I noticed something that didnt belong

oops.jpg

Djorce Petrov? none of my mates have that name for a city.. so I look and wow.. its a Public Enemy.. he supported my cs. Awesome. But sometimes this happens when the person being attacked isnt very verbal about what he needs... then it happened

I was under attack..

oops2.jpg

so erm.. a public enemy is attacking a city thats being defended by a Public Enemy. This could be very very interesting. Lets watch and see how this turns out :)

*edit added following after attack
oops7.jpg

wow that erm.. sucks really it does. My condolances to a guy who gets hit by his own alliance mate. But on the bright side.. thanks for the bp always apreciated. If you want to do this again feel free, just incase this wasnt a mistake but a offering to the god Cronus for leniency later on down the road.... just incase.

**edit added after mailing

I mailed this to the guy who had his biremes in my harbor

as of this day Jan 29 at 1:40am GMT I regret to inform you the children of DJORCE PETROV sank to a watery grave defending Remorce's city 3.4 RIP Public Enemy to the last man. Thier names will be marked on the town Agora and remembered through the ages not for what they prevented but what they gave heroically and without question to hold off the evil hords of SnakeSanke.

This day shall be known here forth as Damegruev's day in rememberance of the fallen. Remember this day well for it is a day of sacrifice for the better good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha, well written! i was entertained the whole way through :)

DeletedUser

Well seems like Public Enemy didnt like us taking their cities away from them pretty much unoposed. So they called in their big neighbors Chillax.. Now I never thought that numptiness was contagious.. having an alliance mate attack your defence is really bad..

so now that chillax is coming at me... lets see what his attacks and support are like...

numptiness.jpg

well as you can see he has way more support coming in.. though mind you he has tried sniping this right in the exact center and all were fated to land at 9:33am gmt which is pretty hard.. though if I failed in my snipe attempt for timing I would recall the cs and wait like 2 days and try again.. though I would hit again the next day if my clearing attacks (13 were sent prior to attack from both PE and Chillax) were actually clearing out defence.. though I dodged everything.. I deleted my support snipes though which means I was able to get some in there :D though his cs didnt have a chance.

numptiness2.jpg

there is his support still coming in and getting removed after his cs comes in.. goes to show that he had his own support in the city that helped defeat his colony ship. See its bad enough when an alliance mate takes out your defence.. how bad is it when you take out your own defence? AND your colony ship by yourself. Though really I did help a little :D

whats that? you want to see the report where he lost his cs :D

numptiness3.jpg

there is a lesson to be learned here folks.. dont go to war WITH Public Enemy.. you might suddenly come down with a bad case of numptiness.

even better yet is the attacks on my other cities from chillax.. though I dont know if I will post that in here.. lets just say I got a couple thousand biremes in the harbor of another city and the guys hitting me with attacks consisting of 40ls and 1000+ troops.. mmm bp.

DeletedUser13936

great PnP i was even in it :D (i was jman102) but i got conquered :( i should have gotten the defender of the day award :( but anyways it took them three days ROTFL i pwn :D

DeletedUser

numptiness4.jpg

here is the report of the other cs coming in.. can we say numpty.. there has gotta be easier targets out there than me. This was a rush support so could get more in there if I didnt rush.

Heroic power hasnt really didnt help him here.. poor lad.

DeletedUser

That's odd, even though he had HP the 2703 brims, the 129 trims and the FS couldn't finish off all of the naval attack.

DeletedUser

finish what off? 4 of this guys attacks were like 40 ls with a 1000+ troops. with like 2 attacks that had decent ls in them. I would have had over 3000 biremes in that harbor if he didnt have those couple attacks at almost 200 ls each.

Fire ships dont attack colony ships or Transports. Everything else was wiped out.

as for the transports..

little known fact..

there is always a chance of a breakthrough. He broke through with 3 fast transports. When you research breakthrough in the academy it INCREASES the chance a breakthrough will happen at greater quantity at a sacrifice to strength to the ships. if he had breakthrough then he might have got 50% of his fast transports to breakthrough instead of only 3.

DeletedUser

anywho back on topic....

Most people think you need to fight with a giant hammer and if you keep pounding away at something eventually either you give or they give. Sure that works if you got oodles of time/energy/troops. But I rather fight the smart way..

awesomeness.jpg

When something is planned out almost anything is possible. Look at that.. now thats how you run cs operations. Planned. Not just thrown togeather so poorly you take out either your own cs or take out a mates defensive troops.

And thats not all.. in 30 minutes I shall have 1 more Public Enemy city. for a total of 62,462 points worth of cities taken in a single day.. nay.. 9 hours by only 2 people. Yes thats right folks.. thats 7 whole cities. So the next time you plan a cs. Do it with ghusto. Do it with style. Do it with precision drilling rather than with a bloody hammer.

The thing I like best though is no one from Public Enemy is even saying anything here even though I sent a bunch of them the link to this thread. Though if I was attacking as bad as some of the attacks that have come at me then I might not say anything either.

DeletedUser2663

ahh, now this is a great PnP. brilliant job here mate. very entertaining

DeletedUser

yes...brilliant!!
who thought you can take cities from an inactive player like jimbag? you`re the man of the moment, what can I say :)

DeletedUser

considering he was active till I took his cities. He was actively building ls and biremes along with troops and manticores in his cities that we kept farming from him. Plus out of all your members he has attacked me the most.

How many cities have you taken from us alinemp? how many attacks against Crimson Revelation cities have you placed? It's nice to see someone from Public Enemy actually make a statement here in this thread.. and I really do feel like the man of the moment considering it looks like from your 1 total posts count you made this account to specifically reply to this. I feel honored and blessed for the insightful opinion you have placed forth.

If your going to make a claim of inactivity.. make sure you actually know what your talking about :p This is about facts mate.. and taking those cities we hit him while he was asleep. He is a daily active player.

jimbaggrowth.jpg

as you can see his growth chart was not too bad. He grew till around the 25th which co-incides with the start of the war. Today is the third which means a week and a day ago was the 25th.. as you can see he had a pretty steep incline prior to 8 days ago then he flatlines as he made the mistake of hitting my mates cities. Then the response happens.

jimbagsdownfall.jpg

As you can see he had 11 cities and jumped within days to 13 cities. This to my belief shows he got a tad bit cocky and tried to take my mates city. when that failed he got arwr to try and take my mates city which resulted in my taking arwr's city and then when Jimbag attacked I took both cities he attacked me from. (for as I said those that touch my soil deserve conquest)

for a non active player he certainly tries to grab alot of cities :p also he has some decent attack points. So next time your going to be sarcastic about an attack.. or make a claim that the player is inactive do your homework. Because of my taking his cities and co-ordinating a mass cs wave made him quit and become inactive... doesnt mean he was inactive to begin with.

DeletedUser

Some people do not like to give credit where credit is due

DeletedUser

Who said remorce is not a great player? I admire his skills to be honest, he probably is one of the best players here and many of us could learn from him. But I am saying that after jimbag attacked you...we never heard of him on chat/forum.
True, maybe he got upset at not taking your cities and taking heavy casualties but still...he was inactive since his attacks. That of course because I consider activity means more than enter the game for 5 minutes and build a wall. Maybe some of us do have a real life and can`t be online all the time...that happens when we don`t work for grepo :)
And another fact: maybe(if not certainly) you could have taken his cities even if he was active considering the distance we are from him-we are mainly based in SW45 and in 35 with only a few players with a few cities close to the 55 border, like arwr or aiazoa.

And allow me a few words on chillax: I don`t think you are their main concern right now.

DeletedUser

lol never said I was their main concern.. I said they joined you guys in a joint operation to attack me. Had 3 of their players try and take me out with cs's.

All I stated was they joined you guys after you asked them for a joint operation against me in an attempt to take a couple of my cities. I know they are fighting on a bunch of fronts.

Also my working here has little to do with my activity. I am a Titan not an office worker in Germany :p

I am also in University taking Investigative Management and on the board of directors for my University and I am married with 3 children. You think I am online all day long. I am not. I just log in a whoooole bunch for a couple of mins to update my builds and check for incoming attacks. Hell I was in a board meeting the other day and fended off an attack between and during debates. Its a matter of time management.

DeletedUser

yes...brilliant!!
who thought you can take cities from an inactive player like jimbag? you`re the man of the moment, what can I say :)

well he is certainly gaining a bunch of cities.. AWAY from the battle front. Guess that means inactive in your books.

Anywho.. sorry about taking so long to get back to you guys. Been busy with real life and all that. But I am back and causing havoc left right and center.

Lets get back to the war with Public Enemy. Now as all or most of you know they merged with Chillax. I dont have any Idea why. If they had done this before the war started then I would say lets get worried. But at this juncture Chillax is mostly running with their tail betwixed their legs.

So I come off of vacation mode to find this has happened and what is it that I do? Why I need BP. At my level of cities its taking like 80-90 cp to get my next city slot. So I go around farming. I notice alot of inactives that were in chillax and think to myself..

"HEY theres some bp sitting in them there cities. Lets go get some."

"YEEES YEEES MY PRECIOUUUUS NEEDS ME BP!"

"but where to strike? hmmm"

So I launch an attack force at Treachery.
treachery.jpg

OMG yay hit a cs.. so they are trying to sneak cities from inactive players huh.. it's on an island filled with Public Enemy. What a great idea. Show up on an island filled with enemies. Least that would happen is I get bp from them trying to kick me off the island.

So I launch a cs and get the city unopposed :) That was easy.. ok so then hit another city from an inactive Chillax member.. and cleaned it easilly. Cant let a good city go to waste.. this one also is on an island with Public Enemy cities on it. So launch a cs and when it lands.... I get hit by 250 light ships. Thats not bad considering I have over 1000 biremes in the bay.. but right behind the light ships... is another 250 ls. Then another 240.. wow me likey this. (reports will appear when I have more time to post them) Then another hit with a 1100+ slingers and other troops. This is really fun now, actually putting up a fight. why oh why are they putting up a fight? why its just one player and his next attack was

Haole.jpg

Well it did land over 3 hours after the cs was complete.. and I sent home most of the defence from that city but I couldnt turn down free bp.

So I thought.. if Haole is the only one fighting then right on I need more cities.. So I launched and landed at another city. That got broken up by kingoftheburbs.

Sad day.. :( But never fear.. my women arnt choosey on who they sleep with so I have tons of orphans running around my cities to create more troops and cs's. I had spread myself a little thin trying to go for too many cities and learned my lesson a little.

Thats right im ready to kick and take names. So I notice Gerhana is inactive a bit though I noticed he logs in once every couple of days. So I launch a cs thinking to myself.. easy target. Take out a PE and get on their islands. WHAM! kingoftheburbs and Chiron99 hit me. Chiron hits me with 57 manticores.. OUCH!!!

lost the cs then before I could pull out my troops as I had to take the wife for chemotherapy kingoftheburbs takes out 400 biremes losing the bp to antiquity. Allright thats it.. I hate wasted bp so now I am mad.

I have a cs next door to another one of Gerhana's cities and so launch it. I land ok but notice 1 attack coming in.

Prkosa.jpg

OMG that was easy. Which is funny considering there was like 60 biremes in the bay when I moved in.

Now this next fight was massive. I cant post all the reports of battles in here as it would take up like 3 pages. So I made a text shortcut.

I was attacked 22 times during my cs attempt. Broke down here was the total units that hit me that I took out and the total number of losses I encrued.

Defeated Attacks
Slingers = 306
Hops = 180
Horse = 6
Chariots = 131
Manticores = 5,
Light ships = 1587
Biremes 4
Transports fast and slow 10
Colony ships 1

Losses
Swords = 123
Archers = 83
Slingers = 82
Hops = 8
Chariots = 110
Medusa = 1,
Biremes = 1446

wow that sucks.. so they took in between like 9 players a gain of 12,319 Battle points...

Thats quit a bit. But wait lets see what I gained... 17,395 battle points.

O_O wow. So I won the bp battle AND I won the city. muhwahahaha

So this cs though I barely won. I will admit it. I was down to 23 biremes when the cs completed and there was still 5 more attacks coming in one of them a ls nuke. As much as I wish to say I was skilled.. luck came into play a little more I think.

So whats a person to do when they win a city and have tons of bp.. why they take another city :) and I got a cs in another harbor right now. Lets see if they can find it before the cs is complete :)

oh and just so everyone knows.. I tried sending pms to the players attacking me for some fun banter while awaiting thier attacks but they just read them and didnt respond. When I asked another member of PE why they dont like me (I brushed my teeth last week so cant be that bad) the response I got back was an accusation of cheating at the game to win cities.

I think thats pretty low to be honest. I am a Titan. That means my powers in worlds are non existant. I am a senior super moderator for the forums thats all. Plus any staff (some titans do dual jobs of ingame and forums) that has powers ingame are stripped on powers they have in the worlds they play to prevent such thing. If thats what they really think then they are.. mmm cant finish that thought. ok well I guess they have to grab at whatever straws they can.

DeletedUser

Most days in the world of Grepo, taking a look around your newly minted city (that you just won from your enemy's leader ;) ) is one of the best things that could happen. Especially when you only used 6 chariots and 2 horses to get in and only 2 chariots got over the wall:

kingcs.png

However, no matter how much I like seeing this:

kingdom.png

Somehow, jimbag managed to make my day sooo much more enjoyable :)

Let me explain....

As I was occupying "TheKingdom" prkosa sent a couple of clearing attacks at my city "Torment" followed by a colony ship :eek: . Panic stations, all hands to the deck, but wait, what's this...

Publicnuisance.png

:heh: it looks as if jimbag is coming to save the day......surely not, surely I'm one of the last people he'd want to help out. After taking 3 cities off him in one day and breaking his seige on one of the Gerhana cities just days ago...wow what an amazing guy he is......but then nah, he'll just pull them out before the cs lands.....or will he???

Here's your answer:

hehehePE.png

Wow, prkosa must be sooo :supermad: angry, I know I would be if my own alliance mate defended my enemy against my cs attempt.

It gets worse though, not satisfied with sinking his alliance mates cs, here he comes with his own attempt. Geez talk about a double cross :eek:

jimbagcs.png

:( Oh no, he's in.....how can this be....I can't, I just can't lose a city, not today, not to jimbag.....

seigebroken.png

......oh, I was right.........not today jimbag, not today :p