Pushty's Diary

DeletedUser

(Yes, I intend to update this regularly).

5th September, 2013

Dear diary,

They don't like my avatar. I just don't understand... no, they don't understand. They don't understand how I've gazed at those eyes for countless hours for many nights, lost in an asinine trance, my eyes dancing to the calm, blue rhythm my imagination supplied. They were beautiful, and now they're in question. Doubts are germinating daily and the Non-mod Army is growing ever militant to exasperate my bitter plight, diplomacy isn't working any more and they're breaching the counting threads, I have to ponder the resolution. What do they want from me, from us? Why do they seek our endless attention and peril, with their nonsensical ramblings and generic .jpgs?

I feel another bout of madness building in my chest, whose fiery wrath may be unshakable in the days to come. Maybe tomorrow will be different, but today I must bend like the palm tree to the wind.

DeletedUser33530

I have only read the title and I'm already terrified.

EDIT: I have read it all now. I think you should put this in the literature section as a poem. Also I'm gonna go hide. image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

By the way I think it is pretty clear what we want from you.

DeletedUser

I'll make a personal piece or two for Literature very soon. This, however, is an emotional appeal to the Non-mod Army. :p

Put down your weapons, you make Pushty cry!

DeletedUser23986

you youself said diplomacy failed :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser33530

I'll make a personal piece or two for Literature very soon. This, however, is an emotional appeal to the Non-mod Army. :p

Put down your weapons, you make Pushty cry!
in response to your appeal the non-mod army I say this..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18366

I say we leave Pushty, but only him. He has blue eyes. End of discussion.

DeletedUser33530

I say we leave Pushty, but only him. He has blue eyes. End of discussion.
No its not the end because
attachment.php

DeletedUser18366

Your hulk is invalid because I am his commander. Sit boy! Now stand! Now go make pushty better.

DeletedUser8396

This has inspired me to make the pro-mod army.

Come one, come all. We shall fight to the death defending our masters. They may have number, but we have the Gods! (and titans, Cocomas, and IGMs)...

Inb4 one man army...

DeletedUser33530

Co-community mangers are Gods. Also I'm immortal so I can after to death sure but it will be really long. Finally, screw you! You are part of the non-mod army.

DeletedUser29066

I still vaguely remember how those eyes gazed at me with longing and desire through the alchohol induced haze the first time I saw them

DeletedUser

Co-community mangers are Gods. Also I'm immortal so I can after to death sure but it will be really long. Finally, screw you! You are part of the non-mod army.
Cheater get back in your cage!I wouldn't run away the ground is trip mined the only path is into your cage.

DeletedUser33530

Cheater get back in your cage!I wouldn't run away the ground is trip mined the only path is into your cage.
If the only safe been is in then the other safe path would also be out. Also I'm immortal so mines are a big deal to me.

DeletedUser

So you enjoy being blown up? sure you're immortal but you're not indestructible(but I am:p) also I can detonate them remotely if you try to escape.

DeletedUser18366

Silence. I am the destructor. I do the blowing up around here, you sit down. *grabs mine remote*

This looks fun...:)

DeletedUser33530

*shoots both of you* OK screw it *walks out onto mine field*

DeletedUser18366

I hope you realise they are all active. So I guess this is the end :rolleyes:?