Q&A section, Top 12 leaders will answer

DeletedUser

This idea was brought up by SokM in LWN thread, and i just felt it fun thing to do.

Feel free to ask whatever comes to your mind about leading an alliance and Top 12 leaders will try to give their best to answer.

This is my first post in Lambda forum and i think i should start posting more.

Just want to introduce myself shortly, I am one of the leaders of IMPERIUM of Hekate. And been with that alliance from day 2 i started this world without former experience of Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Nice post Sakuk. let's hope people will get more involved.

I am Eneid, founder & leader of IMPERIUM.

DeletedUser

Sup Imperium brothers, As many of you know i am leader of the Infectious group. Ready to answer any question new players may have.

DeletedUser

Welcome sak

I am thinking of moving some cities south just to bother you a bit :)

DeletedUser

I am thinking of moving some cities south just to bother you a bit :)

You'll need to move quite a few to make any difference and I'm sure everyone up north would welcome that.

As many of you know i am leader of the Infectious group. Ready to answer any question new players may have.

I got the 1M points aka SokMboppers

What happened to Meat4Grinder? He gave you the account back? (Thus inheriting the leadership?)
That would make you a new player too SokM ;)

DeletedUser

Seriously SokM -

Either you're not Meat4Grinder in which case you're a newcomer to Lambda and inherited the leadership of IS very recently

or

You are Meat4Grinder and breaking the forum rules:
"Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has ingame."

Which is it?

DeletedUser

Vila, thats boring. Go to the topic Lambda Wars revised and read the post nr. 58.

DeletedUser

Post 58 is talking about the original transfer from SokMboppers to Meat4Grinder
Whereas Post56:
I gave up my Meat4grinder account in zeta which also took my forum so I am now using SokMboppers. Just an FYI
is hardly plausible.
The Meat4Grinder forum account is no longer accessible because he gave up that account on Zeta? Really?!
It still exists on the forum

But yeah you're right it is boring. I'm just trying to wind him up - I could do with the BP ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

But yeah you're right it is boring. I'm just trying to wind him up - I could do with the BP ;)

quit trying to steal my BP. How am I supposed to get an old acquaintance from Zeta to attack me if you keep trying to get him riled up :p

DeletedUser

For the last time.

Seriously SokM -

Either you're not Meat4Grinder in which case you're a newcomer to Lambda and inherited the leadership of IS very recently

or

You are Meat4Grinder and breaking the forum rules:
"Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has ingame."

Which is it?

OMG seriously you guys should read other posts. I gave up my Meat4Grinder account to a friend of mine which took my Meat4Grinder forum also with it. So I am using this new one because my buddy has the access to Meat4Grinder account.

THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS SECTION IS FOR !!! This is for new players wanting guidance in the game and how to become successful by asking top 12 leaders thier opinions.

DeletedUser18514

I agree with Sok, this is place for tutoring new players, not to investigate him. Lol

Hi all,I'm Dewil 94,one of Order of Chaos leaders. I'm not so known as you guys, but I hope I'll made my progress. I'm proud to be part of Lambda madness. :D

Cheers

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you Dewil 94. Seems we may need to put the word out in lambda to new players that this open forum exists.

DeletedUser18514

Thanks Sok, pleasure is mine. I'll let my fellow pact members know about this forum. I hope you guys will do the same.

Cheers

DeletedUser18392

I'm ScotzMan founder and leader of Myriad, pleasure to meet you all and it's great to be part of Lambda :)

DeletedUser20590

hello i am ssaapp and i have been reading and checking you guys out. i will say its boring.
i hope you guys have something more interesting for me too read.
thanks,
ssaapp

DeletedUser14786

I have a question

Is Infectious State Academy an MRA or part of the IS family?