Quazars Predators defeated

DeletedUser

I know i know... I am terrible. Blah Blah Blah... I am not going to create another alliance again, i am too busy... I will just join and be part of the best. All of my try's so far either merge,(Kings Of All Nations with Aegis) and (Team Bonch with The Mob), or disband. at least in the beggining we started off strong. We didnt let anyhting hold us back. had 59 or 60 members at one point. then just fell apart. we were good for a lil bit

Sorry to break it to you, but going strong during beginner protection and having max members arent accomplishments.

DeletedUser6983

We were in the top 3. Its not like we were bad. Just my leadership wasnt with it. It mite not be that good, but, we actually were in the top 3 a week after bp ended

DeletedUser4256

That was a terrible start for me here. I was caught up in the whole epsilon thing and almost forgot about this world. all the good players left and all that was left was inactives. Good job taking the city Godforsaken :)

Caught up in what ? You don't have any cities in Epsilon do you ?

DeletedUser

Ugh; for heavens sake! He gave it a go; did well but then flopped. It's not like it will never happen to any of us.

Give him a break, his attempts were admirable. After all it's Just For Laughs.

DeletedUser6983

ya. i did have 8 on epsilon. then was rimmed and lost. it happened at the start of iota. i was so focused on the 80 incoming attacks that i didnt have time to check it

DeletedUser

I think you are officially the worst leader in Grepolis

No, hes not :p

C'man, give the guy some credit. They probably all quit or left after they heard they were going to go to war against the number one alliance.

The Philophors are the top alliance? What are the rest of them doing?

As like all games happens who was strong 1 day is at the bottom the next I was a Quazar and I will rise again somewhere else We came we saw and we got our asses handed to us

You were a Quazar? Really? I don't remember seeing you at all. Unless you joined then left.

i wonder when ceaser said that?

Probaly, when he died at your hands :p or mine. Who ever firsted killed him? :p

DeletedUser

My opinion is that 123Koan is not a bad leader at all

He did make a bad decision early on though that cost him and his alliance!

He knows what I am talking about of course hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
The Philophors are the top alliance? What are the rest of them doing?

I meant Elite Shadows. :p

We were the ones that took you down... It was the reason I did that Spam Choo thing. (Confusion via making mail boxes hard to navigate)

DeletedUser

I meant Elite Shadows. :p

We were the ones that took you down... It was the reason I did that Spam Choo thing. (Confusion via making mail boxes hard to navigate)

We were at war with the ES's?

DeletedUser

Like KOAN said only a few of us were active. No one told me a thing a still don't.

DeletedUser

yea we didnt really do anything lol.

They declared war on us and a few days later they sort of just imploded.

Technically we still won :D

DeletedUser7241

no the rebellion was the first alliance to be gone in ocean 45

DeletedUser

no the rebellion was the first alliance to be gone in ocean 45

Who? honestly i don't think unknown alliances count :) and ES were the ones that did the most, where do you think all their DBP came from? :D

(i know because i've seen the reports :cool: trust me lol)