Question: Can I Demolish My Buildings to 0?

DeletedUser22834

I am a newcomer to the game, and it appears I have been targeted for conquest by a large alliance.... So, I realize I can send my troops away, but can I also demolish my buildings to 0?

Thanks,

Crash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

unfortunately most buildings can't be demolished lower than level 1, also the senate needs to be at least level 10 in order to demolish any buildings.

DeletedUser18132

No, I don't think so, but I never did it so I don't know for sure. But you can't reduce the Senate, wood, rock, and warehouse definitely past one. ANd you can't bolt anything lower than one, except the wall.

DeletedUser22834

Also, I read in the guide to look for the colony ship icon to see if it is part of the attack and that there is a strategy to take it out... can't figure out where to see it?

DeletedUser18132

1. Demolish farms, but for academy, undo researches.
2. No, you can't see it unless the attacker tells you(in which case he is really dum), or of you cast wisdom. You can also cast sea storm and may be lucky enough to wipe one out. And here are some ways of finding out:

1. If it takes longer than a usual attack.
2. Go to the city where you suspect the CS is coming from and check with e little ship button how long the CS will take to get there. If they match up, it's a CS.

DeletedUser22834

also.... I will add 375 Militia... do they appear instantly or does it take time for them to form... I want to wait until the last minute if possible...

DeletedUser18132

Never tell your troops!!!! And militia appear instantly.

DeletedUser18132

If I was not much bigger than you, because of morale.

DeletedUser22834

I guess I don't the whole morale thing yet... only been playing a month... but I also guess with morale in play it doesn't matter how big your defense is because the field is evened?... I think?

His first wave hits in 1/2 hour... can't wait for the carnage!

DeletedUser18132

Then the morale will be lower for them, to your advantage.

DeletedUser22834

... Just a quick thought... what if I sent my entire army to the farthest city in Omega... like a 5 day journey.... then... gutted my city... removed all research from the Academy.... tore all my buildings down to 1...... then came back a week later...

what would happen?

DeletedUser18132

He would have probably gotten the city, so I don't advise it.

DeletedUser22834

so I once I lose the city, I lose my troops even if they are in a boat across the ocean...

DeletedUser

Once a city is taken all troops/ships/etc belonging to that city cease to exist. So, to the above scenario, the other player would take the city and you would lose all the troops that you trained in that city, even if they're on the opposite side of the world or in the middle of travelling.