Quick question

DeletedUser44112

I cannot seem to find this map when I look for it to create a new city.

I am currently in 3 worlds but just do not seem to find this one, any reason why it is not showing up?

DeletedUser22708

Well if you haven't joined Cythera yet, then it won't show up in your list of worlds to choose from.

DeletedUser5819

Since it is a new world with a high speed it is probably full.

When people start ghosting out there will be spaces to join.

DeletedUser

Ow gawd, the cap for this world is only 30k players? In a few months it's gonna be down to a 1000 again. This game is dying. Very disappointed. Instead of having proper hardware to house large world like gen 1, Inno released another early game cash grab that won't last.

DeletedUser5819

Sorry Tyrone, I am not sure what you mean here. I don't mean the grumble at inno about money, I get that bit, but what is causing which about the world?

DeletedUser23986

The search for the player "guest" resulted in 6516 hits

and the biggest guest account has 1227 pts. Maybe inno should stop registering guest players at newest world

DeletedUser44112

Ah bummer, wouldnt have minded joining this world early on.

The 3 worlds I am in at the moment have guys with 25 cities etc, I am miles behind as I am not at the point to be able to branch out into a 2nd city.

DeletedUser5819

Another new world opens on Thursday, so you could get in there.

It is likely to have very different settings from the one before it, so probs slow with plenty of room.

DeletedUser22708

Ow gawd, the cap for this world is only 30k players? In a few months it's gonna be down to a 1000 again. This game is dying. Very disappointed.

I completely agree, now servers don't even last more than a year.

DeletedUser41523

Why is a new world opening Thursday??? Like really we JUST got out of bp....

DeletedUser5819

because the Cworld is full because you wanted a fast one.

DeletedUser340

Why do we have all these oceans if we only fill 4 or so?

TW is an experience due to the size of it and amount of players on each world, I remember world 15, ocean 0 to _9 filled.

DeletedUser5819

TW World 12 was awesomeness.

I am guessing there are all those oceans because it is a standard map. Map size is not one of the choosable options.

It was all good till the endgame arose.... in TW too.

DeletedUser

Sorry Tyrone, I am not sure what you mean here. I don't mean the grumble at inno about money, I get that bit, but what is causing which about the world?
My point is new worlds have very few active players compared to early worlds. Now Inno releases new worlds for early game gold spam and nothing else.

DeletedUser

My point is new worlds have very few active players compared to early worlds. Now Inno releases new worlds for early game gold spam and nothing else.

Which is why no matter how much we complain, they will keep creating new world, because people are going to spend the gold.

I'm guilty in Cythera too, but unless people really stop spamming gold, the new worlds will just keep coming. :(

DeletedUser

worlds are destroying themsleves and players are responsible aswell there are players with multi worlds that are joining to earn there friends gold.

i had 3 banned players on my island. i will never know why, but 2 of them were in a major pre made alliance. they should stop the invite for gold thing altogether because it is abused. this clogs up room in the world for genuine players and new players to the game.

edit- ive also never seen gold used to the extent it is now. it used to be 1 stand out noob player who was using it in mass quantities but now the entire top 100 has used mass amounts in excess of 5000+ and the top 500 has atleast used some. i wonder what christmas gold tactics they have planned for us.

Last edited by a moderator: