Quitting or Staying after 2.0

DeletedUser

I can't log in again - or did we just have a new interface?

grep.jpg

bug-1.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right...can anyone see my screen shot? I have no idea what I'm doing.:heh:

Try using Opera... :)

DeletedUser

I'll try everything and see which works best. Thanks!

Hope it straightens out :)
Btw, tell us which one worked the best for you! ;)

EDIT: Btw! have you ever tried Snus? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda busy with work at the moment - except for a few lags and bugs - I can log in with no problems now....or am I just lucky?
Btw I'm still using firefox....

DeletedUser

opera is the best server by far for grepo 2.0 download it ASAP youl never go back!

DeletedUser

Not proper thread I know (sorry Z grade) but just wondering wasnt there some thread called hall of shame with people who are banned list?
or I seen it somewhere else?
Is it legal to post their names Z grade?
I am sure I read somewhere there is not allowed to post their names officially and for how many days they are banned but just checking?
any info on that?

DeletedUser

The next post I see about ingame bans gets an infraction.

How's that for an answer?

DeletedUser15946

orion.png

feast your eyes... 1.0 version of grepolis! 1.5 years old if I am correct...

DeletedUser

I miss the old grepolis.

Me to ... it ran faster ... i never had errors ... and i could see how many attacks/support i sent to a city without counting.

It was a user friendly program.

2.0 is just code inside code until the browser complains and gives the error. At least they fixed the worst bugs. Now time to make it user friendly

DeletedUser

2.0 is awful,if I run to grepolis 2.0 probably would play for 2 days but kind of cant leave the people who also stayed,when ETA ends goodbye inno games forever..

in 2.0 I dont trade at all,supporting and defending is frustratring for reasons Whateverr mentioned,it is just not nearly good as 1.26..