Quitting the game

DeletedUser

just look at all the most recent threads in ALL the other worlds...it's like the rapture has come! lmao

DeletedUser

Yes it has. In my opinion, Delta and Theta are some of the worst too. They hate it with their guts lol. I don't hate it that much, but I liked 1.26 way better because it wasn't as confusing even though I played on a 2.0 world for longer than 4 months. I hate the farming. That will never change.

DeletedUser6305

Will guys, it has been nice playing against a lot of you. But I am giving this 2 weeks and I am out of here with a lot of other players. But I will delete my account when I leave.

Version 2 Sucks and I have played sigma (and that sucked)

And a merry xmas to all

DeletedUser19756

After looking at 2.0 for 5 minutes i can tell i will not be playing any longer. I will be giving my account away to a friend if anyone of them wants it, and will never be playing another Innogames game again.

Was fun playing with you all, shame the staff had to go and ruin all the 1.0 worlds just so they can close them down quicker.

I suspect many be doing the same thing.

Sorry to see you go mate you was my best enemy, any chance of my citys back, think it was 10 lol
No serious give it a try for a while i know its going to take a few weeks to get in to it again but you will never know if you dont give it a whirl eh

DeletedUser

Dysen will try and turn it around to look like it was because they were scared of him or something. His delusions know no bounds.....a sad day though to be sure....I am really let down by all this.

DeletedUser

I think we all just need to grow mustaches, and stroke it intently while we think about quitting...it will help point you in the right direction.

DeletedUser14362

Dysen will try and turn it around to look like it was because they were scared of him or something. His delusions know no bounds.....a sad day though to be sure....I am really let down by all this.

wrong. dyesn will try to make it possitive unlike you phil

DeletedUser18613

wrong. dyesn will try to make it possitive unlike you phil

please tell me what the positive point of view is on all the good players leaving? i am interested to hear it.

also making not so good players feel like they are the best doesnt count

DeletedUser

Don't you guys love it? They want you to give this "upgrade" a try, guess they don't think we were smart enough to join a world using this version to find out...

But don't worry, they will walk you through it, teach you how to play your game the way they want you to....

DeletedUser

The positive point about all the players leaving... most of those who say they are going
  1. have quit in the past
  2. are all talk (whats the betting they stay on)
  3. no great loss

After the initial shock most simply adapt to the changes and deal with them. I still think it was a poor change but no-one forces you to play and if you don't like it walk away.

DeletedUser

My friends,
people are always skeptical and suspicious of change. It is a hard thing to be asked to adapt, giving up what we have grown accustomed to. I too am quite disappointed in the new interface, and am aware that it will cause many to quit. This is especially dangerous for an alliance as small as Asylum.
But you must simply give yourself a chance to adapt. The same thing has been happening on facebook for ages. They make changes and everyone hates it...but after an adjustment period, everyone seems to forget the old format, with its wonderful simplicity, and whole-heartedly consumes the new one. when that gets replaced they will groan equally.
just give it a chance to grow on you.

DeletedUser

The only thing that gets on my wick is the fact that when you change to the next city using the arrows at the top you the need to use the jump to currant city tab next to the small map :(

DeletedUser

It's a storm in a teacup. Most of those leaving were likely to anyway and it's my betting that most of those who are talking about it won't.

DeletedUser15049

It is only Ares propaganda and 'diplomacy' that is keeping me here. I know that I want to quit the game and have done for some time but every time I put in place arrangements to go...I find myself coming across another fresh revision of history and I get irritated to the point where my stubborn, obstinate character reveals itself and I stay...

I will leave though before the next semester and have already cut back on playing time. I'm too busy for all this in RL. However I will leave when I know my crew are all set up and strong and independent and all the things your client alliances can dream about.

In the meantime - I need some fresh BP so send out a message to the troops to forget sending resources to the wonders and start hitting my cities!

;)

DeletedUser

It says alot about OTC that you can only define yourselves by Ares.

DeletedUser15049

It says alot about OTC that you can only define yourselves by Ares.

It says a lot about you that you distort my words and make it about definition of my alliance.

I only hang around because of - amongst other things - the way in which Ares indulges in revision of truth. If you choose to revise that to how we define ourselves then it would hardly be inconsistent with established Ares practice.

But hey...cling onto all the positives you can grab.

DeletedUser

It says a lot about you that you distort my words and make it about definition of my alliance.

I only hang around because of - amongst other things - the way in which Ares indulges in revision of truth. If you choose to revise that to how we define ourselves then it would hardly be inconsistent with established Ares practice.

But hey...cling onto all the positives you can grab.

The facts are OTC were backstabbers back when I took you as an ally, and you had proven them all right by the way you portray your character. What was I thinking? I wish you would leave today, I am quite sick of the flies buzzing around your mouth. You won't be missed by anyone Dung.

DeletedUser6305

well it's time to say goodbye, I can no long put up with the response times and bugs that are in this new version. Also, all of the guys I know have now quit and are in VM, so I have now joined them.

For you guys that decide to stay, I hope you have fun and enjoy Innogames F.U.C.K up (in my opinion). I will no longer be playing any of there games again.

All the best and merry xmas to all

regards L8RUNR