Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well people, I'm on grepolis for a few days more, then I'm gone. Not sure if somebody will be taking over the account or not, I just wanted to let everybody know that in a few days, it won't be me responding to any emails.

If you need to contact me, look at my in game profile, I have email and skype, aim, yahoo, msn and the whole 9.

DeletedUser

Well people, I'm on grepolis for a few days more, then I'm gone. Not sure if somebody will be taking over the account or not, I just wanted to let everybody know that in a few days, it won't be me responding to any emails.

If you need to contact me, look at my in game profile, I have email and skype, aim, yahoo, msn and the whole 9.

So you are quitting Grepo entirely :O What about Vortex?

DeletedUser1359

what a strange man. puts thousands of hours into this game, grows an ego the size of africa and then quits.

Well I wish you the best of luck in whatever path you follow. A little bit of a shame that another huge player is leaving.

On the up side I might move another place up in the rankings.

DeletedUser

I have seen so many good players leave this game I must say it is a shame you are leaving 25 but wish you all the best for the future :)

DeletedUser

It's just that it's become more like a chore, taking so long to farm and what not.

One of the main reasons I played as long as I did was to look over my girlfriend, otherwise I would of quit long ago. The only reason she played as long as she did was because I still played. It's been as fun, but everybody has to quit sometime, and after owning 28 cities, well it was about that time for me. I'm still going to talk to a lot of people that I met on grepolis as a bit of them are still friends.

DeletedUser

Well, for what its worth... as a Noobie... you were like the Achilles of Legend to people like me in the Alpha world of Grepolis.

Impressing and scaring the <deleted by mod> out of me at the same time. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's just that it's become more like a chore, taking so long to farm and what not.

One of the main reasons I played as long as I did was to look over my girlfriend, otherwise I would of quit long ago. The only reason she played as long as she did was because I still played. It's been as fun, but everybody has to quit sometime, and after owning 28 cities, well it was about that time for me. I'm still going to talk to a lot of people that I met on grepolis as a bit of them are still friends.

Oh well :O Live long and prosper and whatnot.

Stay in teh Vortex chat though :p

DeletedUser

Well, for what its worth... as a Noobie... you were like the Achilles of Legend to people like me in the Alpha world of Grepolis.

Impressing and scaring the junk out of me at the same time. lol

Thanks.

Yep, I'm just hanging on for about a week.

DeletedUser

Why are you quitting then 25 ? Any reason or just had enough?

DeletedUser

Well, at least it's not that much of a good bye as I can still spam your e-mail ;)

Come back anytime to drop me a nuke or 2 (on other worlds of course, if I continue playing).

Keep in touch and good luck in life without grepolis. Send you a mail as soon as I get to it. Got chores to do in grepo ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.