R.i.p cg

DeletedUser

Celestial Guardians...

This was a great alliance, full of a great community, and many great, experienced players. However, our founder, Pusakal, has decide to give up on us, which lead to internal chaos. Pusakal may not have been the best leader, but as a player he is amazing, and I have shared many battles with him before in past worlds, and will miss him greatly. I will also miss the alliance greatly, and many players from it, however, we have now moved on, and some of us have chosen to join Venus Rimming Alliance, as we know they are also an experienced team since they put up a great fight. Venus Rimming Alliance is now an even bigger force, and not one to be reckoned with. Watch This Space

R.I.P Celestial Guardians,
I hope one world we will awaken again...

Kind Regards,
Ben

DeletedUser32498

OMG this gets interesting by the day. More hot chicks joining DW's alliance. Wish the best luck to you guys. :)

DeletedUser

OMG this gets interesting by the day. More hot chicks joining DW's alliance. Wish the best luck to you guys. :)
haha, DW isn't the founder but hey it's assumed I guess when an alliance does so good with such a big name :D

DeletedUser33297

I made this in memory of this great alliance which failed within one week after BP ended.

As you can clearly see I put a lot of time in it, and it actually looks just like a real picture.

May you rest in peace CG.

rc654n.png

DeletedUser30111

Bootiful, Obsidian!
Now taking bets on the next alliance to fall

DeletedUser32498

I made this in memory of this great alliance which failed within one week after BP ended.

As you can clearly see I put a lot of time in it, and it actually looks just like a real picture.​

Yes it looks just like a real picture. :p Btw goes to show I was right. You can have some of the best players on an alliance but it boils down to leadership and teamwork.

DeletedUser30763

As you can clearly see I put a lot of time in it, and it actually looks just like a real picture.

May you rest in peace CG.

rc654n.png

Nice one :)

Should almost get one ready for Juggz.

DeletedUser42407

CG is not dead actually, they are not down until it is disbanded.

DeletedUser42407

Actually callinectes is their best player and also they changed their name to Havoc Industries, Until they disband then they are not dead and 5th in ocean 44 is certaintly not weak.

DeletedUser32498

Actually callinectes is their best player and also they changed their name to Havoc Industries, Until they disband then they are not dead and 5th in ocean 44 is certaintly not weak.

Ummm.. ofc they are not dead yet. They have good players but they won't last. Also 5th in O44 is not that great considering there's all sorts of competition such as Venus Rimming Agency.

DeletedUser42407

Sure its not great but there not weak. As long as callinectes is there they still have a chance.

DeletedUser23516

Sure its not great but there not weak. As long as callinectes is there they still have a chance.

If they couldn't take down VRA before, how are they going to do it with half of the original members?

DeletedUser32498

If they couldn't take down VRA before, how are they going to do it with half of the original members?

Piece of cake. What is every hot chick scared of? Stinky men with an appetite for blood. So far it's a sink for Havoc Industries.

DeletedUser42407

I have to say it does not look good for them but you never know with wolf pack, KIT and Knights of oblivion all on the same team venus rimming agency are looking pretty out numbered, I have to say either way it will be a bloody fight :p

DeletedUser

wolf pack, KIT and Knights of oblivion all on the same team venus rimming agency are looking pretty out numbered

That one sentence tells alot about you, more than the date you joined at ;)

DeletedUser42407

Joined the world? Also what does the sentance tell about me that Im a noob :D

DeletedUser

Lol, we are far from death. As far as I'm concerned, we lost all the easily scared players who give up at the first hint of an attack. Better to know who are the cowards now than later xD.