R.I.P Great Warrior

• Thread starter DeletedUser41652
  • Start date

DeletedUser41652

R.I.P.

Great Order of Chaos Warrior!

If It's Not Blue or Green Consider It Red!

TBgKIjK.png

Player who have known Spooky For Many Years!

Please write so kind words Honouring His Life within The OoC Ranking!!!

R.I.P​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In response to a mass mail I had sent requesting support, these were the last words Spooky wrote to me:

"stop spamming" ... Those of you who know Order of Chaos will understand.

To me he was an inspiration, a friend, a supporter. a leader and a great Grepolis player, right to the end.
Words can never do him justice, I will miss you Spooky.

Love Luci xxx

DeletedUser

Greatest Leader and good friend...Rest in peace big brother.

With Huge Respect,
Ika.

DeletedUser

didn't know a lot about him personally, but knew a lot about him as a player. i'll remember him as an only guy i witnessed who reached and held the top of ABP and DBP for almost a year and nobody stopped him but himself by quitting the server. these days even heavy gold spenders can't do that and he wasn't one of them. that tells a lot about his personality because any game and specially this one, is a reflection of your own logic thinking, determination, planning, taking risks and devotion

DeletedUser20908

He was one of the best players i've had the pleasure of meeting he was ready to help out when you asked for it, he helped me with cities and support where he could and we had some nice talks i will miss him grepolis has lost a great player, we lost an even greater friend.

rip my friend
schorpioen22

DeletedUser19042

I didn't know him. But may you rest in peace.

J

DeletedUser30193

R.I.P Spook you will be missed OOC Brother.....

DeletedUser

I am not a poet or claim to be a good writer in any form, if spook saw this he would use one of his favorite phrases. Pfffffft

To the long hours we have chatted
To the countless times we have schemed
To all the times we hit the red button
To the stories and secrets we have shared
To this small and not so small family that has grown and endured
To the honor and respect so many have shown to you in the last few days
We will miss you old friend

k.

But as in the past I do not stop
You have been beside us since the start
And taken from us too soon
Friends are gathering, lost mates return
With this the tears are gone
In your honor the war paint is on
I will miss you my friend

DeletedUser

my enemy friend
my friendly enemy
remember you from Xi
PM'd with you in Xi
respected you
learned from you

joined your OoC-family
did not see or hear you anymore
but always remenbered
now more than ever
I laugh and I cry

man from the other side of the world
gone from the game
gone from his RL family
from now on
every time I log in to Grepo
I honor, respect and remember

thanks !
see you sooner or later on the other side
I pray for strenght for your lover ones
a small prayer
now, tomorrow and then every now and then

SPOOKYTOOTH1

DeletedUser

You were one of the best leaders I ever saw, you held an alliance together in Gela where many others will have failed. You were a great adversary, and to many others, you were an ever greater friend. People will miss you, spookytooth.

DeletedUser

spookytooth1 2012-12-20 12:51

well sorry folks who belived in this wold ending stuff.Its after midnite here on the 21/12/2012 almost 1 am in fact and the world didnt get round to ending.I just got up to check and have a slash :) so no need to panic the doomsdayers are wrong again.Oh unless the mayans didn use day lite saving then there maybe 10 mminuts to go as i write :p

spookytooth1 2012-12-13 20:34

we partied bloody hard on the 6/6/66 The world was ment to end then but didn't It sure felt like it had the next day tho

I hope to god you are spamming the sh! t out of wherever you are now brother. Rest easy

DeletedUser44333

Where do I begin about Spooky. He was an absolute legend both on and off the game.. He was the most formidable player I have ever fought against and alongside. It was a true honour to have known him.. I will truly miss his presence in the alliance and the unforgettable banter that went on between us.. I will never forget you Spook and for as long as the rest of us continue in the game, we will make sure you are always remembered...
Love you, rest in peace Cart xxx

DeletedUser32373

We love you spook!! If you were here to see this, then you would realize that we all love you! Alliances all over have changed their names and declared temporary peace treaties out of respect my friend!!!!!! You will never be forgotten!!!!!!

It's a shame your legacy had to end :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24050

Sorry to hear about this! When I lead 034 in OoC in Achilles with him our first messages to each other was an arguement! LOL! We got to be cool after that and I will miss him! He was a great player and it always bugged me that when I was 5th in my ocean he always managed to stay 1 better than me. R.I.P Spooky.

DeletedUser44338

RIP Spooky

you will be miss by all your friends, family and us who you've encounter on your grepo journey...

DeletedUser

It was a privilege even though it was for a fleeting moment in Thebes I had the great fortune to meet/chat with Spookytooth on the opposite sides of the battle field.
He will be missed , it sure is a sad day.

DeletedUser

There has been so many kind words written about our dear friend Spooky, he will be forever missed and forever in our thoughts and prayers.

"Dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tomorrow"

RIP my good friend.

DeletedUser39847

We had some good chat's in Gela. It was a pleasure

"An chuid eile i Síochána mo chara."

Rest in peace my friend.

DeletedUser32748

To a man I have met on a few Occasions during Hero world. I am pretty good in words but as a fellow player after reading all the posts set before me my throat is chocked with sorrow i am unable to speak out and say anything but you will be in our thoughts we never shared the same alliance but I share every bodies respect of you. You are surely a great player and a great of a gentlemen as any one can tell. My friend rest in Peace.

DeletedUser

ohhh man i don't know what happen can someone please pm me happend.. but from my reading sounds like something very bad and sad happened to a very old friend

i'm truly sad spook was a great person and friend and damn fine play one of the best in the game. i'm at a huge lost for words right now :[ i hope someone can clue me in on the details in private thanks and rip brother you will be missed.