Pnp Ragnorak top boy shows why alliance lasted so long.

DeletedUser

Yup and Head*hunter* burns gold almost as much as he burns the brain cells of anyone trying to make sense of his contradictory ramblings..havent checked but i bet he has 8 city's now (friday being payday). :p
http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en82&an=Knock Knock&rt=points
i have to actually apologise to head hunter./the devourer..leader of the fury aka knock knock. its not 8 cities he has Golded too its infact.....9:eek: what are we now 5 days out of Beginners??

All you do is buy gold you ask? well yes appears to be the obvious answer to that question..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18705

What's wrong with buying gold? You criticize him for it, yet that's the whole reason you're allowed to play this game. And I believe earlier I read that someone said given a month his gold wouldn't matter, you would beat him in a fight. If that's true, why are you making such a big deal out of it?

If you want to complain about Head Hunter saying that this was dishonorable, fine. That's an argument, and one I can see both sides to. But what does gold have to do with that? Sounds like your making excuses as to why he would beat you in a fight. Gold isn't bad, it's just something some of us (including myself) can't make large purchases of. People go to the movie theater a lot sometimes, others buy lots of video games, those are entertainment. Grepolis itself is entertainment, it can be free, but it doesn't have to be.

Usually I like your posts, in fact I can't -rep you because I just +repped you the other day, but this whole argument you're trying to make is somewhat contradictory, which is the same thing you keep saying HH is.

DeletedUser

excuses ?? why he would beat me in a fight .. ok - gold not skill.he challenge me to a fight when he have 6 city in no morale server and i have 1 -he was ranked 21 i was ranked 722... do you need me to explain further? honestly , he allows me to play the game ?nope he and his kind ruined this game.

say i have a little gold which i do.. but he can trade res, and build nuke after nuke, cs after cs ..what don't you get? i can't spend food money keeping up with the brat pack , so the skill has gone from grep TOTALLY. anyone can be on the top ten anyone can Buy a server..please buddy wake up - it has and will continue to ruin what was a skill based game.. and i don't like HH as he said ' come get me ' like a big man when he knew it is no moral server and i was 722 he was 21 - and 2 oceans away , like i would just attack him - it is pathetic, another guy just talking big because he can buy gold -check his previous posts if you want contradictions after contradiction..

ps thanks for the plus rep, but don't leave it anon , so i know .

PPs and if anyone actually wants a fair fight in grep as anyone will tell you in servers i played i fight like hell, even against the odds but not these kind of odds that is suicide not strategy.

DeletedUser18705

You're right in a way. There is no possible way for 1 non-gold user to beat 1 big gold user in a 1 on 1 fight. But then again, it's challenging to beat any player who knows what they're doing in a one-on-one fight, that's what alliances are for. Grep has always been a strategy game. So maybe, instead of complaining you can't beat gold users individually anymore (and I doubt you ever could), you should complain that your alliance isn't enough help, because the best alliances can fight anyone and any alliance and at least have a chance.

DeletedUser

Exile whilst i would plagiarise some one loll i would refer you to NARAK in Trash talk thread, he is basically saying exactly what i want to say and without the emotion I'm injecting into the convo as a grep lover.. as for never being able to beat a gold user..ermm - i am and have been always a gold user but there is a major difference between a gold user and a gold Wh. and i would NEVER publicly blame my alliance for anything , even if i thought it true -my game , my responsibility. As i stated before at the risk of sounding arrogant, as regards playing this game on a level field i will take anyone on any time any day and if they beat me they get a well done pm, but hit twice as hard next time, that has always been my game.

edit -just for the hell of it in spite of RL i have respawned in 75, i throw down a challenge .. i by MYSELF will defend my city against anything HH can throw at it, however long it takes him to get in cs range, no one else interfere-i don't care if i have 1 city and he has 20 i will show what it means to play this game. He is welcome to attack from as many cities as he wants -i will ask NOONE for help just that attacks only come from him. Sound more than fair?

DeletedUser18705

I like Narak's post. I think instant build is fine personally, just because they could already reduce the time to nearly nothing anyways. I am against gold trading as the ability to buy resources is really the only thing gold couldn't do before, and is what kept the game from being pay-to-win.

However, my issue is with you saying that, in essence, it's the gold users fault. As I said above, it was posted earlier that given a month you would beat him 1 on 1. I get RL came up so you can't prove that. Now you're saying given a level playing field you could beat a big gold user... but the playing field was never level, even before the new updates. So, put a big gold user back to where he was, HH can't buy resources, he still has around 4 or 5 cities, 4 more than you. So how come now it's his fault? I'm guessing you weren't a guy to get mad at gold users before this update. He's just using the gold, Inno's the one who gave the gold its new capabilities.

All I've been trying to say is, stop criticizing him for using gold. Gold is fine. The new capabilities gold has, sure, they're a little extreme. But that's not his fault, and that's not any other big gold users fault. They're using what they have.

Also, everyone blames these new updates for the dramatic increase in gold users advantage (which I do somewhat agree with), I think it's in part due to them just buying more gold than they used to, as the players are getting better as there's more of us and they buy more to get ahead of the competition. Then they want to get ahead of each other, so they buy even more. It's not just Inno's fault either, it's the fact that this is a competitive game.

Anyways, I get what you're trying to say a little better now (think the delivery left a little to be desired though) and I'll let you get the last word in after this post so the two of us don't keep spamming this thread.

Exile

DeletedUser

It's not only that. Putting an advent in before bp was even up that rewarded gold users SUBSTANTIALLY more, completely destroyed any level playing field. For the working class joe that doesn't have time to play all day and has bills to pay we are watching long time friends get rimmed and wondering if it's because the other guy is rich now. We don't want to play in a world where skill has little to nothing to do with the game anymore. It will never be the same.

Back on topic, HH is indeed worthy of derision imho. I witnessed some of his "personality," now and he has the typical MRA big ego mentality.

DeletedUser18705

It's not only that. Putting an advent in before bp was even up that rewarded gold users SUBSTANTIALLY more, completely destroyed any level playing field. For the working class joe that doesn't have time to play all day and has bills to pay we are watching long time friends get rimmed and wondering if it's because the other guy is rich now. We don't want to play in a world where skill has little to nothing to do with the game anymore. It will never be the same.

Ooo, forgot about this one since I'm out in the rim and it doesn't impact us as much. I have to give you this point along with gold trading, it used to be that they didn't let the events go to new worlds, and that's how it should be. Being able to buy resources and troops, that's not okay.

DeletedUser

i won't spam this anymore buddy! yes we can blame inno and GW but limits have to be applied for the sake of fairness if nothing else, skill has been removed from tis game -i remember gamma as nark said you had to know timing and many other factors -this now has been removed by inno for a minority of richer players, do i blame inno - yes but i equally blame HH and 3rd wife for taking advantage of their ability to outspend other players in a way they must know in their hearts is not ,well fair is the wrong word in english but i don't know how to explain it properly without referring to serbian. any way i respawn in spite of having issues in RL and we will see how HH reacts in a no morale server against such a difficult challenge :p

DeletedUser

I blame all of us for still playing. I blame inno not a thing because I don't know who their new boss is but I could tell him right now..... This will not work out for you and your yacht payment buddy

DeletedUser

You're right in a way. There is no possible way for 1 non-gold user to beat 1 big gold user in a 1 on 1 fight. But then again, it's challenging to beat any player who knows what they're doing in a one-on-one fight, that's what alliances are for. Grep has always been a strategy game. So maybe, instead of complaining you can't beat gold users individually anymore (and I doubt you ever could), you should complain that your alliance isn't enough help, because the best alliances can fight anyone and any alliance and at least have a chance.

This is not entirely true, however you have to be very good and your gold user has to not be using the alarm cheat method

DeletedUser

Surprised no one has commented on recent events with said mentioned player.

DeletedUser

how do you accept an invitations it just says show and nothing to accept?

DeletedUser13136

lol, to accept an invitation, you have to be invited by an alliance to join them, but it sounds like you are not.

DeletedUser

man,PnP's aint what they used to be

i was kinda pleased with the start of this PnP but it kinda descended into a total farce - i can be far more inflammatory if needs be i promise ( check en72)..
as for headhunter.. I'm out of BP.. admittedly out on the rim but for a player of your rank, gold and *ahem* ability it should be no issue. or can you only conquest 2k cities from Mras's around your own ocean? :eek:

DeletedUser17088

dont get me wrong mate, I welcome all PnP and applaud yours :)

They were just more imaginative a while back