Rank your top alliance

DeletedUser18575

In my opinion the top is the alliance that gains the most attacking BP per member per week.

If those stats were close, I would then compare the most active enemy city gains averaged per member per week.

If still close, then compare the least alliance city losses to the most averaged defensive BP per member gained over that week. (Hope that makes sense :p)

Anyone keep to give it a crack to see where you alliance ranks??

DeletedUser13539

Hmmmm, I would guess my alliance is low in this regard due to several factors, but every alliance has similar problems.

All in all I would guess TW is number 1
56th
Agoge
LOS
Orthia

not neccessarily in this order, but........ the rest are all lagging

Only a guess, I didn't take any time to go number crunching, lol

Sol

DeletedUser18575

I am hoping to see someone crunch the numbers :p
I am to scared to see how our alliances really rank :( lol

DeletedUser18575

Grepostats, but you will have to work it out looking over the allinace's last 7 days, if that makes sense.

DeletedUser18575

Lol, I wish there was, it would be som nuch quicker

DeletedUser

I do monthly awards for tw-s, so I can provide some sample stats for us from 3 months ago, 3/8/2011 - 4/7/2011:

Attacking BP earned as a whole: 1,031,405

We took 61 synergy/agoge cities

DeletedUser

damn you tw-s. In forum you can only read about how big ego have tw-s and that all.
"We are the first, Orthia good for nothing" - so way not to prove it in game? You all just talk about how bad Orthia is, but somehow tw-s don't fight with them.

Somewhere I read when you sad Orthia conquer only inactive players cities, but I have looked at grepolis stats and I can say that think for you guys too.

DeletedUser

We don't like your leader, scho1ar - he is only one we really had to deal with in orthia besides a select few who we are/were friendly with still.

Our main focus is Synergy and Agoge - they are also our closest enemies. Orthia is barely near many tw-s members.

We have many members who take only inactives - they are also good for defending our active members - everyone has a role. There needs to be a balance. Looking at your stats - you have mostly all players that take inactives, when you are at war with a couple alliances. We take at least 40 synergy/agoge cities every month. We are far from perfect, but in the alpha world, we are doing well.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not from Orthia and not from their allies.

This month you took 26 cities from synergy and 19 cities taken from inactive members. I'm not talking inactive player about 1-2 days. It is more like 1-2 and more weeks. From Agoge this month tw-s have conquered 6 cities and only one city was taken from active player.

So I don't see where you see something like "yea, tw-s keep kicking everyone ***".

DeletedUser

I am hoping to see someone crunch the numbers :p
I am to scared to see how our alliances really rank :( lol

Its hard to do this since an alliance retains all BP earned during its life. So if a player up and quits, the BP earned by them remains for the alliance.

DeletedUser

Yes, because we have cleared out agoge/synergy from our core so city taking is of inactives in their ocean to get a foothold. I don't want to discuss our plans obviously - but when all your enemies are dead in your core, city takeovers are going to slow down.

Do we have pride? Yes, of course. If we borderline cocky, I am sorry you feel that way - I try to just use facts and stats when boasting of tw-s, not just an arrogant cockiness.

DeletedUser

What do you consider your core Essex? TAS has been in 55 since the beginning, so I am not sure you ever really focused your weight against them. Plus, your local players left and joined them many months ago.

Joining you against TAS was one of my most critical mistakes last May. We held our own against them, and still lead in the conquest count I believe. But the capital investment was was too high.

As for Synergy, I am surprised their western flank did not crumble a long time ago. Many props to them for standing up that long....and props for your lads for launching week after week.

DeletedUser

55 has never been our strong ocean - hence why the 2 players who left us went to them because we couldn't focus on that ocean at the time - we still had a bunch of targets spread throughout our oceans to clear before completely moving to a new ocean. We took out about 6-8 synergy members I believe in 44/45, maybe more, maybe less, and just 1 remains now, but we can start to relocate for most part. TAS has double our numbers in 55, btu we do have a decent presence there. But we don't have a ton of aggressive players there either. We hope to change that.

DeletedUser

Novard you are targeting the wrong person. Essex is probably one of the most humble people on these forums. Just don't take his kindness for weakness.

DeletedUser

Thanks hippie for the kind words - appreciate it. I myself get annoyed with cocky people - so I can understand Novard's annoyance if he feels we have been portraying ourselves that way. I will try to tone it down if we have been overbearing, but it can be easy to sometimes sound cocky online, esp in these browser games. Trash talking can be fun and is the only way to rile people up and get some kind of drama a.k.a. entertainment, esp. on the boards.. which are typically in a state of near-death.

DeletedUser18575

Its hard to do this since an alliance retains all BP earned during its life. So if a player up and quits, the BP earned by them remains for the alliance.

I don't understand what you are saying.
Look at you alliance on grepostats. the BP is updated daily and whne a member leave it will not go with them.

Our alliance.
From the 7th to the 14th gained 106,007 attacking BP
Divide that by 23 members equals 4,609 attacking BP per member last week.

Orthia,
from the 7th to the 14th gained 389,276 attacking BP
Divide that by the 120 Orthia members on the 14th equals 3,243.96 attacking BP per member last week.
That is with 5 members leaving Orthia from the 7th till the 14th which actually increases your alliance average.

TW-S
Gained 297,801
Divide by 93 = 3.202.16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even with people leaving, Orthia's bp does not show that departure. Thus my point.