Intermediate Raptok's Signature Emporium (Of Wonder)

DeletedUser

I used to do graphics way back... my most recent signature is the one below.

Should you wish to request a signature please fill in the following format. (Or it will not be done)
Theme:
Text:
Size:
(I will not do anything outside the 120*700 boundaries, sorry that's just the way I work)
Specifics: (Such as positions etc)

I'll try to do requests as quickly as possible, but if I don't don't constantly pester me, a gentle reminder will suffice.

(If I don't and you pester me, eventually I'll ignore it completely, but please feel free to ask once as I may have simply forgotten, if not I'll explain as to why)

(Other graphic arts are available)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, the boundaries were for signatures, I can do anything, though be aware larger and more ambitious projects will take longer.

DeletedUser19042

Hello there...

I want you to make me a sig (yea, I ask for a lot of sigs ;) you'll see me back any time soon. lol )

Theme: Simpsons (preferably Homer or Bart (both is good as well :D )
Text:
  1. Forum Moderator
  2. Jorisva1
Size: Max sizes allowed (700*120)
Specifics: Text 1 should be bigger than text 2, and different styles as well. Make it something fitting with the theme.
It should also be beautiful (of course), and something that falls in the eye. Like your's, it's bright and everyone notices it.

Would that be possible?

DeletedUser

Hello there...

I want you to make me a sig (yea, I ask for a lot of sigs ;) you'll see me back any time soon. lol )

Theme: Simpsons (preferably Homer or Bart (both is good as well :D )
Text:
  1. Forum Moderator
  2. Jorisva1
Size: Max sizes allowed (700*120)
Specifics: Text 1 should be bigger than text 2, and different styles as well. Make it something fitting with the theme.
It should also be beautiful (of course), and something that falls in the eye. Like your's, it's bright and everyone notices it.

Would that be possible?
I'll do it as soon as I have some time. (Today... at some point)

DeletedUser19042

Popping in to see if done yet...:eek:
Nope...

Out again. :D

DeletedUser17043

Hello (wave)
Was wondering,could you possibly make me a siggy,and possibly and avvy that goes with it too?

Theme:Something fire related,maybe an animal or something like it with flames behind and around it kinda like my current one.
Text:Firescore
Size:700x120
Specifics: umm....I'm not sure. Just um....essentially make it really cool lookin and bright ;)
Oh,and can the text maybe be placed more on the left side of the sig? I don't know why I just...would prefer it there methinks :D

Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Hello (wave)
Was wondering,could you possibly make me a siggy,and possibly and avvy that goes with it too?

Theme:Something fire related,maybe an animal or something like it with flames behind and around it kinda like my current one.
Text:Firescore
Size:700x120
Specifics: umm....I'm not sure. Just um....essentially make it really cool lookin and bright ;)
Oh,and can the text maybe be placed more on the left side of the sig? I don't know why I just...would prefer it there methinks :D

Thank you :)
Will get on it.

DeletedUser30490

well i also wanna siggy now :D
hope you dont mind

Theme:Family Guy
Text:Is it me? Or does life get boring by the sec..
Size: Max siggy size
Specifics:would like to see stewie mostly but i dont mind any of the other characters as well:)
other.Details:well you can do anything you like :D as long as it looks good :p

Thanks

DeletedUser

well i also wanna siggy now :D
hope you dont mind

Theme:Family Guy
Text:Is it me? Or does life get boring by the sec..
Size: Max siggy size
Specifics:would like to see stewie mostly but i dont mind any of the other characters as well:)
other.Details:well you can do anything you like :D as long as it looks good :p

Thanks
Will you be wanting an Avvy with that too?

DeletedUser

(Am I allowed to double post for this?)

cv0HGZ9.png

oPFlD69.png

Anything you don't like, just ask.

DeletedUser

them black wolves

text mean bones

size max

specific none

image any

detail as long as it looks good