Rate Player & Alliance Above Part 2

DeletedUser

Get things going again!

Pi has seen a lot of changes over the past few months. In effort to "revive" forums - lets start by getting peoples opinions back in line.

(please if you have a "non-related" post, post it below your rating of the player above!)

Maybe the mod can delete unrelated comments?
Do you have that power?:rolleyes:

Guideline:

Player Name:
Points rating: /10
BP rating: /10
Player Alliance(name and rating): /10
Alliance BP: /10

And a few good words ;): (this is part where you speak your mind on the alliance or other alliances or whatever! But lets keep it relatively mature and not go slandering everyone else)

DeletedUser

Player Name: XSlor
Points rating: 7/10 -Above average in points.
BP rating: 7.5/10 more ABP than DBP and a decent amount. Got any attacker of the day awards? :)
Player Alliance(name and rating): 7/10 - Don't know much about your alliance, and they don't seem to be a high superpower.
Alliance BP: 6/10 Kinda low in ABP and DBP. Guess its more of a place holder than anything.

FYI for someone who rates me next, my Pi username is Asteriksch, and my alliance is Alliance X, even though I was joking and made my own yesterday. Have fun. :), oh and I got 2 attacker of the day awards. :p

DeletedUser

Player Name: Asteriksch
Points rating: 9/10 Very good - almost cracking top 50
BP rating: 9/10 Top 100 186837
Player Alliance(name and rating): 10/10 top 10 and "not going anywhere"
Alliance BP: 10/10 Top 10 - aggressive indeed

No - I don't have any attackers of the day unfortunately - and I probably won't have any for another little while - BUT I'M WORKING ON AT LEAST GETTING 1! lol

Just training the hounds for the mean time ;)

Don't know much about your alliance, and they don't seem to be a high superpower.

I like to keep it that way :)

(I'll give you +2 points for having your attacker of the day awards this late in the game: Oct 20 & Oct 25)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Player Name: Xslor
Points rating: 7/10
BP rating: 6/10
Player Alliance(name and rating): CHIMERA 8/10
Alliance BP: 7/10

Good player, been around since the start i believe. I expected a bit more from you. We've all had a hard time in the core if your not Incubi but your progress seems a bi too slow.

battlepoints are ok but not great, you should be able to soak up those BP's.

Chimera, again a good alliance but not great, one of the very few alliances left however so keep it up, would like to know the deal between yourselves and Incubi however.

DeletedUser

Player Name: Phears
Point Rating:9/10 in the top 70
Bp Rating: 10/10 in the top 16
Player Alliance: Eastern Republic 5/10 there in the top 5 but rank doesnt meany anything in pi
Alliance Bp: 5/10
29/40

DeletedUser

ER was just formed and as not organized as the leaders want it to be. Working on it to get better. :D

DeletedUser

XSLOR: Just training the hounds for the mean time ;)

HOUNDS??!! :cool:

DeletedUser

Player Name: Thanatos1994
Point Rating:6/10, alright but nothing special
Bp Rating: 8/10 compared to your points, you got alot.
Player Alliance: Twelve Labors 5/10 never heard of before, we'll see how you will manage.
Alliance Bp: 3/10 nothing to mention about.
22/40
_______

DeletedUser

Player Name:Varenis
Point Rating:6/10, yeah your in top 100?
BP Rating:4/10, rank is more higher than BP
Player Alliance:United Warriors 3/10, nothing speacial boost up when SOH has fallen
Alliance BP:6/10, def and offense are close to each other
19/40

DeletedUser

Player Name: princexile
Point Ranking: 8/10 Top 25
Bp Ranking: 9/10 Top 10 in offence
Player Alliance: 10/10 Incubis little brother
Alliance Bp: 9/10 Ranked 2nd
Judged you with the top 50 not the server. Very nice 36/40

DeletedUser

Player Name: mpsplasher
Point Rating: 6/10 will no doubt increase rapidly since playing again
Bp Rating: 7/10 compared to your points ok but most from a long time ago
Player Alliance: Twelve Labors 6/10 meh, active players but won't make any real impact although they're probably having fun.
Alliance Bp: 5/10 we'll have to see
24/40

Used to be in ETD with mpsplasher, seemed a good player at the time, did very little whilst in TEE recently. Now he's active again I'm expecting great things!

DeletedUser

Player Name : Gutzilla
Points Rating : 8/10
Bp Rating : 8/10 lazy *** player though :p
Alliance : 10/10 brothers in arms
Alliance bp : 9/10 2nd only too the mighty ones lol

35/40

wants too stop being so lazy and sending Ls too players from over 12hrs away lol, aww gut i miss your visits now we are allies lol

DeletedUser

:cool:
Player Name : Gutzilla
Points Rating : 8/10
Bp Rating : 8/10 lazy *** player though :p
Alliance : 10/10 brothers in arms
Alliance bp : 9/10 2nd only too the mighty ones lol

35/40

wants too stop being so lazy and sending Ls too players from over 12hrs away lol, aww gut i miss your visits now we are allies lol

:cool:
Your being very generous mas....

DeletedUser12324

Player name: Thracian01
Points rating: 10/10
BP rating: 10/10
Alliance: 9/10
Alliance BP: 10/10

39/40, wanted to fault you but couldn't. High ranking, very high ABP and even a high DBP rating, never seen much of you apart from one attack that you once sent over 100 hours away... you seem to be the one on the frontlines against AX.

DeletedUser

Player Name: mpsplasher
Player Alliance: Twelve Labors 6/10 meh, active players but won't make any real impact although they're probably having fun.
We are having lots of fun and for impact youll just have to wait an see :p

DeletedUser22062

Sandiego5841

So this is my first post in the externals. I think everyone who's posted has been rated already. So I'll put my name on the chopping block here.:p

DeletedUser22063

Yep....SanDiego...you're my boy blue!!!!!!! lol...my first post as well...can't wait to see my results...

Alerick:cool:

DeletedUser

People if you post asking for a rating, its expected of you to rate someone else in turn ;)

DeletedUser

Player name: Music Loving Chemist. haha
Points rating: 0/10
BP rating: 0/10
Alliance: 0/10
Alliance BP: 0/10