Rate player's taste!

• Thread starter MasterOfGrepolis
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This forum is kind of dying, so I thought of a little idea.

Basically, you have to rate the above players city names, and profile out of 10. Also wite a little review of what you liked and didn't like.

Player name

City name: /10
Profile: /10

Review.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

an example could be helpful.. Question. Do we rate all the player's Cities or just the one you liked?

DeletedUser

MasterOfGrepolis
City Names: Nuclear Core - 8 / 10 Sounds dangerous :D
In-Game Profile: 7 / 10 - Thought it was very long but impressive dialogs :)

Total: 15 / 20

Review: Profile is impressive. Stats are also good. In Google Plus' terms. +1 to you sir

Is it like this?

DeletedUser

Yeah. That's right.

Bodnapa

City names: 7/10 - Cool, could be more adventurous, but decent.

In-Game profile: 6/10 - Not too bad, but could do with some spicing.

13/20 Overall

Review: City names are decent. Profile is just 4 statement. A bit of speaking wouldn't go amiss.

DeletedUser

Master of grepo

City Names:As bodnapa said. 7/10
In game Profile:The last part is funny 9/10

16/20
Best Score!

DeletedUser

Ash 42

City names: 7/10 Interesting names...
In-game profile: 6/10 I wonder what alliance you're in...

13/20

City names are interesting, and the profile has a healthy amount of patriotism. :D

DeletedUser

Profile: 8/10 long but interesting.
City names:8/10

Overall: 16/20 pretty good, better than many I've seen.

DeletedUser18993

Profile: 6/10 On the upside, it isn't a long read!
Cities: 6/10 I kind of feel like your adjectives are gratuitous... Shadows are dark, phantoms are wispy (no h), etc etc. Personally I would prefer more character in these, such as Omnipresent Phantom, or Malevolent Shadow. *shrug*

Overal: 12/20

*Btw, whoever rates my city names--They are in latin :p

DeletedUser

Citys:Good I guess: P 8/10
profile: Pretty good 7/10

15/20 good!

DeletedUser

Profile: 7/10 good

City names: 7/10 good

Overall 14/20 good :p

DeletedUser

lord syron orm

Profile 4/10 too simple

City names 8/10 original

Overall 12/20 average

DeletedUser18993

bcae

Profile: 7.5/10 -- Interesting profile, though I'm not big on posturing.
City names: 6/10 -- They may not be incredibly original, but it seems that each name is informative in regards to city location (Strategic asset in organizing attacks)

Overall: 13.5/20 -- Average

DeletedUser

TGI

Profile: 8, based on your latin quote at the bottom. It really got me laughing.
Cities: 7 I couldn't get through em all I got bored. But some were really interesting.
Like who's Mieux?

Only my cities 1-3 have recreated names. The rest we're made by others. I did add the 3 letter description and number though.

DeletedUser

Profile:4/10I dont really like the awards they cover up my hole computer screen!

City names:Ok 8/10

DeletedUser18993

Like who's Mieux?
Just realized bli, all of my cities are Latin save for one. Faute de Mieux is a french term meaning "for want of anything better." Sort of a double entendre, I didn't have a better name for it, and there wasn't much in the way of choice in available cities when I conquered it.

Anyhow, Ash 42:

Profile: 7/10 (The image is its redeeming quality)
City Names: 6/10 I'm not sure of the language so I'm not in a position to judge *shrug (though 2 of them look latin in origin?)

DeletedUser

TGI

Profile: 7/10 - Sppoky and mystical, I like it. :) Totally agree with the quote at the beginning.

city names: 8/10 - funny! especially custom yoga mats! I totally lol'ed at that!

15/20 Good.

DeletedUser

MasterOfGrepolis

Profile: 7/10.
City names: 8/10.
Comments: I like the city names, you've got your 'nuclear' theme and stuck with it. It's kind of like your footprint on the game - anytime I see a city with the word 'nuclear' in its name, I'll be reminded of you. As for the profile, I liked the layout of it, and I had a laugh at the last paragraph :)
Total: 15/20.

DeletedUser

Just realized bli, all of my cities are Latin save for one. Faute de Mieux is a french term meaning "for want of anything better." Sort of a double entendre, I didn't have a better name for it, and there wasn't much in the way of choice in available cities when I conquered it.

Anyhow, Ash 42:

Profile: 7/10 (The image is its redeeming quality)
City Names: 6/10 I'm not sure of the language so I'm not in a position to judge *shrug (though 2 of them look latin in origin?)
Barcion is roman city name for soem city I forgot lopum is a small town in africa I think.

DeletedUser

acciosophie:

Profile: 3/10, It's not boring to read some qoute, but it is when you can't explain why you put it up there I think.
City names: 6/10, I've seen these names too many times before with other players, but it kinda fits the ''Ancient Greek'' theme of the game.

Total 9/20, not very good..