Rate that alliance

DeletedUser

Okay wow first anyone who is interested is on what is what and who is who as far as founders it is listed. As far as sparkz goes what can I say. umm lets just talk stats okay. When i had 1 city sparks was 140k- now I have 24 cities and sparkz has how many? So it sshows point blank what is what as far as game play goes.

Secondly I love how I become the bad guy when it is not me who comes out of my face first but it is me who gets recognized for it.

As far as chat and respect for me goes well thats simple. I dont kiss A@# and I dont play sides which is something you are master of so naturally we dont get along. Some ppl are diplomatic and my best ways of negotiating are usually shown when I take cities.

As far as selling out towards JX you can not be serious can you sparkz-

To your note on our size I would say that an 11th ranked alliance is pretty impressive since we have only been around for 6 weeks and you have been around for how long and your what?

Aegis is in good hands now that Evan is running it and things will be much better. i wish them all the best luck and anything we can do i would be happy

I am glad we have TE attention and as far as what we have taken maybe grep is lagging but those stats are just not correct. Just to shed some light we are still rising and TE is still dropping

TE-455 cities and 80-Deep 229

that's 7 less cities for TE and 8 more for us since our last post which has been 3 days

Oh yes I took 2 of them, Thx for playing

DeletedUser

Okay wow first anyone who is interested is on what is what and who is who as far as founders it is listed. As far as sparkz goes what can I say. umm lets just talk stats okay. When i had 1 city sparks was 140k- now I have 24 cities and sparkz has how many? So it sshows point blank what is what as far as game play goes.

Secondly I love how I become the bad guy when it is not me who comes out of my face first but it is me who gets recognized for it.

As far as chat and respect for me goes well thats simple. I dont kiss A@# and I dont play sides which is something you are master of so naturally we dont get along. Some ppl are diplomatic and my best ways of negotiating are usually shown when I take cities.

As far as selling out towards JX you can not be serious can you sparkz-

To your note on our size I would say that an 11th ranked alliance is pretty impressive since we have only been around for 6 weeks and you have been around for how long and your what?

Aegis is in good hands now that Evan is running it and things will be much better. i wish them all the best luck and anything we can do i would be happy

I am glad we have TE attention and as far as what we have taken maybe grep is lagging but those stats are just not correct. Just to shed some light we are still rising and TE is still dropping

TE-455 cities and 80-Deep 229

that's 7 less cities for TE and 8 more for us since our last post which has been 3 days

Oh yes I took 2 of them, Thx for playing

For the last time I had 45k as I spent 3-4 weeks in VM after I broke my lappy charger. It is very hard to attack people and take their cities when the are your strongest in has The 300 surrounding you and when you are trying to establish your self smack bang in the middle of enemy territory. While you sat picking on little guys I was getting attacked daily by Corc league. Then once they were gone was I allowed to rebuild? No - a day later after we finished them OFA stepped in and decided we'd bend over to their will. Then once they were gone (and we still held up against them without Renegades :) ) Pathfinders want some of us. The difference is you boast about taking TE inactives where we don't boast about things like plowing through 2.5k Bri's in a few hours and taking the city. Ask Shino in game if you don't believe us. look at grepo and find the cities we took from him this weekend. one had 1k Bri's the other had 2.3 - 2.5k bri's and he is sure as hell active. (City is 4Rodus)

We are also fighting guys like Davieo and Carle and Stuartt and Pamelot. Grepo all them - do they look inactive?

One of the guys you took flat lined and the other doesn't even exist any more! Inactives count but boasting about taking them is just plain sad.

And you do kiss it - you said that and then brown nosed Ev lmao.Get a grip

and in chat you wouldn't even hold a decent level of conversation - just you throwing baby tantrums to get what you wanted
Now my rant is over :D

-Pathfinders (I want juicy info :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ask Shino in game if you don't believe us. look at grepo and find the cities we took from him this weekend. one had 1k Bri's the other had 2.3 - 2.5k bri's and he is sure as hell active. (City is 4Rodus)

We are also fighting guys like Davieo and Carle and Stuartt and Pamelot. Grepo all them - do they look inactive?

Even though you did do well in the CL/OFA war with taking cities, you are now starting to lose them, and on your in game profile i see you boasting you stopping Pathfinders CS's, so does that mean i should do the same for the countless CS i killed off of Aegis attempts, and also i have been talking to shino-x today and it seems as though he had no internet connection over the weekend, so he couldn't kill them (this is the first time i have talked to him in a month or so, if you accuse me of spying of which i am not). And then the only 2 cities Aegis managed to take off me was when i was at my dads house in the weekend, and when went straight into VM i still managed to kill your (Aegis) CS without being able to snipe them.

Then to other Pathfinder attempts unless they have tried a lot of times then you can't boast because they could just be learning your playing style then going after your weakest point. Sorry for the flaming :p

DeletedUser

. Ask Shino in game if you don't believe us. look at grepo and find the cities we took from him this weekend. one had 1k Bri's the other had 2.3 - 2.5k bri's and he is sure as hell active. (City is 4Rodus)

Yeah Sparkz,

Had zero connection this weekend and it still took you guys almost two months to get those cities that have been under constant Aegis attacks.

Not saying that you guys didn't do well. Any colonizations against any player that is half active is good.

On the other hand, we did also take two cities off you and dgee21...:p

So it is a bit tit for tat at the moment. :)
I'm enjoying it at least... Loads of fun and you guys have made me one of the top 50 defenders in the world ;)

DeletedUser

Well did we get off topic or what Thx you KB for that... and Sparkles and shino-X (and scrolls up) ah! die Xerses.... Pathfinders... 8/10 pretty much OFA without the dying side very strong members and obvious very active...

I'm glad to see they are attacking again... sounds like a fun war down south...

but to stay on topic yeah let's do that...

STYX
like the name... reminds me of my old allaince...

DeletedUser

Even though you did do well in the CL/OFA war with taking cities, you are now starting to lose them, and on your in game profile i see you boasting you stopping peoples CS, so does that mean i should do the same for the countless CS i killed off of Aegis attempts, and also i have been talking to shino-x today and it seems as though he had no internet connection over the weekend, so he couldn't kill them (this is the first time i have talked to him in a month or so, if you accuse me of spying of which i am not). And then the only 2 cities Aegis managed to take off me was when i was at my dads house in the weekend, and when went straight into VM i still managed to kill your (Aegis) CS without being able to snipe them.

Then to other Pathfinder attempts unless they have tried a lot of times then you can't boast because they could just be learning your playing style then going after your weakest point. Sorry for the flaming :p

They have tried a lot of times and I'm not boasting, I wish I wasn't enemies with Paths as I wish I could learn from them like Carle. He is some player and I have fought of one Cs from him and it was far from easy, I just skimmed survival. I am just keeping a tally cause I like fun :p I am far from accusing you from spying - I talk to just about everyone who attacks me in Paths; friendly and without a problem.

I never knew shino was offline for the weekend and that is unfortunate for him but it was the only time we had placed an op on those cities.

@Shino I have lost two cities yes but they are in the same situation and you were prepared for it I wasn't as I have to send troops elsewhere (not saying you don't) me and Dgee know we won't keep those cities but we will sure as hell make as much bp from them as we can. We have both been defending our cities sinc OFA times and you corc times but it is a bit easier on you as the guys attacking us are mostly in the top 50 for ranking and some Bp. Although I did wonder why Paths kept their bris in those cities after we took them and there were no attacks to kill off the attacks. Is that why Paths were taking your cities?

DeletedUser6029

They have tried a lot of times and I'm not boasting, I wish I wasn't enemies with Paths as I wish I could learn from them like Carle. He is some player and I have fought of one Cs from him and it was far from easy, I just skimmed survival. I am just keeping a tally cause I like fun :p I am far from accusing you from spying - I talk to just about everyone who attacks me in Paths; friendly and without a problem.

Carle is a great player.

I see the Typhoon something going bye bye. Not sure what the deal is with them. There are a few other sim alliances near the top I see leaving or blending. Whatever the political correct term is.

DeletedUser

I am just keeping a tally cause I like fun :p
And i remember you saying in a PM to me that you hated the tally that CL did of our war with Aegis,
sparkz104 said:
I just put what I knew as I got annoyed with that Scoreboard you kept until the tide turned.
so how is this any different.
And the score shouldn't be according to your profile because fighting off CS does not count towards a score, you have to take cities off them and i have not seen any proof of you taking any pathfinders city yet as shown by grepostats , so clearly the score is 3-0 to pathfinders.

DeletedUser

That is different as CL went around parading it trying to show it off to make us look weak. Mine just started off cause I had the horsie thing and I just thought I should keep a small tally of what's happening as I was bored at the time. It isn't trying to make paths look weak. And the reason I do Cs's fended off to cities lost is because the cities are isolated (As is some of Shinos) and its me Vs top guys, so it's a little hard to take cities whilst defending constant. Look at this
2.png

That's with anti timing and they were all large hits plus a few others. The one I fended off was 3x the size. But the city takes will change soon :)

DeletedUser8467

I would just like to add, that when the pathfinders was created, that we did try to get a Pact with Aegis. But our isolated players in 36 were continuously attacked in response.

I will say also, that Sparkz seems to be one of there better players, tho not large in points, he still managed to stop Carles CS the other day, which would of been tough, given the timeing of Carle's attacks. We were all very impressed :).

Kudo's

DeletedUser

I said to Diane that I knew nothing of that Pact lol. But I guess it was like nothing had changed I suppose so I guess that's why it was rejected. Still lots of fun and thank you I am scared of him :p

DeletedUser6029

I said to Diane that I knew nothing of that Pact lol. But I guess it was like nothing had changed I suppose so I guess that's why it was rejected. Still lots of fun and thank you I am scared of him :p

ROFL....don't know why? :cool:

DeletedUser

I cant tell who I'm supposed to rate: May someone rate Interfector Light?

DeletedUser

TTT ~ 5/10 - -5 because you MRAed at one point. Other than that, they seem fine.

DeletedUser8467

Lol Sparkz :). Actually he is a gr8 guy :). I find that most of the players that have lasted this long in the game, are actually really nice ppl. And that fighting them is fun, as they dont get all cocky and start to send mean PMs to you. They simply, take the hat off to you.

I enjoy the game the longer we play, as we always find great ppl on here, and great opponents.

DeletedUser

I cant tell who I'm supposed to rate: May someone rate Interfector Light?

Halifaxd was a good leader in Pandemic, it seems that these guys all harken back to those days.

They have a very small membership, but a strong grouping on their towns, but I think if any of the larger alliance in the area start aiming for their towns they would not last long because of this.

I give them 4/10