Rate the Alliance!

DeletedUser

Just to add a little bit to give the forum some flare, this thread is made specifically for rating alliances (and perhaps discussing them). Choose 5-10 of your favourite alliances and rate them. It'll help people learn more about other alliances. I'll start:

1) TW-s - Although they look like an MRA from a glance (due to the 300-400 members), it is amazing how well co-ordinated they are. They've got most of the best players on Alpha and their BPa is pretty amazing. They've got a long history, starting from TW world 1 and each game they played, they became the best. I especially like how strong of a leader they have.

2) AlphaBeta - though it is biased, I still think we are pretty amazing :p. Our stats and our previous OP's are pretty well known on alpha.

3) Sparta - Currently the highest average points alliance with more then 40 members. Their growth slowed down recently, but I know a few good players from their alliance that I like. Their history to their rank is pretty fascinating though.

4)Artemis - I like their history and how they got to their spot, but they seem to have slowed their growth recently. Also, they had a good leader (obscurum) but not sure where he disappeared.

5)Thunder Gods - Amazing bunch of growing villages. Love you guys <3 ;) /They're my main source of BPa and villages. Too bad though. They started out pretty well, especially when levache was their leader. As soon as he quit, they lost all of their former glory.

DeletedUser

1) Artemis - What can I say I am biased. A good group of solid players who never played together before learning a game on their own. I am ever hopeful that the great promise of this alliance will persist no matter if obscurum is gone.

2) TW-Shadow - When this group is active, very few can stand in their way. I am afraid some have gone too silent as of late.

3) SPARTA - Excellent teamwork, sound fundamentals, aspiring leadership. I like them alot and it has nothing to do with their geographic proximity.

4) Alphabets - Small, orderly, greedy sons of b*tches...you should join Artemis!

5) The Agoge System - Our enemy. No secret about it. Respect is earned and they have.

DeletedUser

1) TW-s - Yes these guys are AMAZING....I haven't heard from fargobear for a long time, is he on holidays.....? Tws is a little disappointing as looking from GREPOLIS STATS they have 40% inactivity.....A great group of guys....

2) AlphaBeta - Very small and highly focused and very well run alliance. Good BP's and highly active and very well organized looking at all their stats....

3) Sparta - Another top alliance, not too familiar with them, they are far from me but in looking at their stats and judging them from their successes they are a gifted and focused alliance....

4) Artemis - GREAT alliance, with equally gifted players.....Well run and very good at battling other alliances.....whoopsies, I should not talk about something I know absolutely nothing about....right scholar.....:p..(Private wee hassle)

5) Thunder Gods -They are another alliance I am familiar with. I have a few friends in this alliance and everything I hear about them is good. They have their fair share of inactives as do all alliances.....But overall a good alliance with gifted leadership....

6) Agoge - What can I say....Good leadership, highly active and gifted in the art of warfare. Looks like they read the ART OF WAR by SUNNY TZU....They have done well for themselves, a small alliance but highly focused.....