Rate the alliance

Aicy

Strategos
No comment on why we are 9/10?

For you I give 2/10. You're not looking good and in your recruitment thread you lied about getting veteran Alpha players.

DeletedUser8362

Rating mango97... Difficult. No profile pic. No profile message. 280 points, but size isn't everything. Still, an experienced player to one degree or another simply because he has an established forum account. I'm going to go ahead and say 4/10.

Power of Predators.

when i posted that i had started 1 hr ago :p

DeletedUser

Guys if your not in an alliance this is one of those threads you shouldnt post in.. Notice how the title says "Rate the Alliance"

If you want to get rated individually go make a rate the player thread...

If you have nothing to say about the above alliance, dont post, im sure everyone else wants to get rated just as much as you do. Just wait until you see an alliance you know about then post...

Brotherhood of Elysium

DeletedUser

lol sorry :p

I have a disorder that only lets me read one post above... yea that made perfect sense.

Okay for BS.

Totally BS.. seriously.. so BS its just plain BS..

hehe see what i did there? No? Why does this always happen >.<

On a more serious note,

I must admit.. BS is looking strong, which is why i dislike it. Its probably going to end up being the elite shadows of kappa. Everyone else too afraid to attack, black shadows just sitting laughing at everyone. Not a fun world. Its the one reason i declined daizan's invitation. Ruling a world with no competition is no fun >.<

Anyways, i really dont see what they can work on... hmm, perhaps one thing ive noticed though is, with the division of power amongst four people, it may lead to corruption. One leader might try and deceive another to gain more power, stuff like that. Happens in the real world, i dont see why it cant happen now.

Anyways, as things are, BS gets a 10/10

Brotherhood of Elysium

DeletedUser

BOE....not sure with kappa just starting out but could be one of those keep the numbers small elite alliance
6/10...for now

chewysrixp.....The Syndicate

DeletedUser5061

your suppose to rate his alliance not say how many members he has

anywayz 13/10 for the Awesome Elitle Alliance

My alliance -REAL MADRID IV- which is BS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

13/10 Awesome Elitle Alliance

My alliance -REAL MADRID IV- which is BS

PS. your suppose to rate his alliance not say how many members he has

you are suppose to rate the alliance above your post.

chewysrixp....The Syndicate

DeletedUser

quite a brilliant move the black shadows pulled off. They stated they were heading to all oceans when in fact they all or most of them choose the North east ocean. Nice move BS.

DeletedUser

quite a brilliant move the black shadows pulled off. They stated they were heading to all oceans when in fact they all or most of them choose the North east ocean. Nice move BS.

O_O

no they didnt.

there is only 14 of them in ocean 54 (north east)

Aicy

Strategos
All the cool guys in -BS- are in Oc45 (South-west). ;)

Brotherhood of Elysium:
Epikness knows how to plays and knows how to lead an alliance and already with a strong member base, all of which are very close together as usual with Epik's alliances, it looks like you guys will go far.

9/10

DeletedUser

yeah your right epik. They all just joined at the same time or close to it. Their all massed near the center of all four oceans. They still have a nice looking setup. That was a brilliant move to gain control of a core area near the center like that.

DeletedUser

lol sorry :p

I have a disorder that only lets me read one post above... yea that made perfect sense.

Okay for BS.

Totally BS.. seriously.. so BS its just plain BS..

hehe see what i did there? No? Why does this always happen >.<

On a more serious note,

I must admit.. BS is looking strong, which is why i dislike it. Its probably going to end up being the elite shadows of kappa. Everyone else too afraid to attack, black shadows just sitting laughing at everyone. Not a fun world. Its the one reason i declined daizan's invitation. Ruling a world with no competition is no fun >.<

Anyways, i really dont see what they can work on... hmm, perhaps one thing ive noticed though is, with the division of power amongst four people, it may lead to corruption. One leader might try and deceive another to gain more power, stuff like that. Happens in the real world, i dont see why it cant happen now.

Anyways, as things are, BS gets a 10/10

Brotherhood of Elysium

sorry to be off topic but this is exactly why i suggested in the ideas forum about an alliance free zone. would certainly build up players risk factor when they assume players are working alone

BS are looking very impressive thus far so 9/10 for initial impact

BoE are going to be the alliance we all have no problem with therefore they will do well

AJ isnt in kappa so i cnt rate his alliance

DeletedUser

All the cool guys in -BS- are in Oc45 (South-west). ;)

Brotherhood of Elysium:
Epikness knows how to plays and knows how to lead an alliance and already with a strong member base, all of which are very close together as usual with Epik's alliances, it looks like you guys will go far.

9/10

your hilarious

oh my gawsh you are definitely not being sarcastic in any way!

so funneh

>.>

Jack, im assuming your in kappa under a different name?

DeletedUser

Jack isn't playing.

Weve changed our name per vote to....Knights Of The Phoenix