Rate The Alliance

DeletedUser

Simple but I want your opinion on this the above posters alliance

Exsample:
Player A:They are a good Alliance my alliance xxxxx(It doesnt have to be your alliance)
Player 2:X/X Poor Leadership want go far etc. etc

I will start with my Alliance Greek Empire.

DeletedUser

I thing Greek Empire has all good, active players. I'm sure they'll be hanging around for a long time.

All right, lets do mine, The Unit.

DeletedUser

I thing Greek Empire has all good, active players. I'm sure they'll be hanging around for a long time.

All right, lets do mine, The Unit.
I forgot a rating like 10/10 so if you could edit your post and The Unit is a great allaince organized and agreesive

9/10

Um Black Sea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, Greek Empire 9/10

Black Sea, 9.99999/10

Maelstrom lets do.

DeletedUser

8/10 I know some Mealstrom guys there organized and in a good position take over 55 but theres alot of people in there way.

Brother Hood Of Justice

DeletedUser

They're okay, but they're a bit mraish, so I'd say... 7/10

How about D3th

DeletedUser

Greek empire 8/10. good alliance. I think they'll be around for a while.

DeletedUser

I'll go back to the last choice D3TH

8/10 strong and at war

Brotherhood of Justice?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Let's see, Brotherhood of Justice:

Rank 5: 8/10 - Always excellent to be in the top 5
BP: 5/10 - They could do better...

Overall: 7/10.

Next, United Warriors?

DeletedUser

Rank:19, but growing stronger and has an awesome leader but for now: 7/10
BP: not much, 4/10 but their at war now, that'll get bigger fast.

I'd say they're top 12 potential. Especially becuase of their leader. :) Now lets do Alpha

DeletedUser

BP: Rank 4 in fighters, so... 8/10

28/30 - Very, very good.

Next, let's do Maelstrom.

DeletedUser

It isn't biased. Alpha is Rank one in points, so they get 10/10 in both rank and points. You can't get a higher rank than 1, and rank one means it must be doing well. Rank 4 in Fighters defintely deserves 8/10. What would you have given them?

DeletedUser

Alpha

BP: 7/10 a lot more DBP than ABP.

24/30.

Now back to maelstrom.

DeletedUser

Ranks: 8, thats pretty good 8/10
Points they're in the top 8: 9/10
BP: 8/10 pretty good

25/30

Let's look at the top 12, BoH

DeletedUser

using this format:

Alpha

BP: 7/10 a lot more DBP than ABP.

24/30.
BoH

Rank: 4/10 12, top 12, but there average is less than half of Alpha's so 4/10
Points: 6/10 I would give 7 but if #1 is 9/10 I feel that we need to take one point off
BP: 4/10 18th over all? that needs work!!!

14/30 not offense I was just trying to show how rediculous they rated Alpha. MasterOfGrepolis may have been bias in favor of Alpha, but Murtius was also bias against Alpha wich is just as bad.

DF

DeletedUser

Moserty said:
Murtius was also bias against Alpha wich is just as bad.

I find this to be getting a little silly now I can't seem to open my mouth about alpha and people accuse me of been bias against them. I think 8/10 for points is a respectable score given that their average points are so low compared to the other top 4 alliances.

9/10 for points is almost perfect, 1 point was deduced due to the two mergers they have had lately. So its not like they build themselves up from nothing, they just recruited the biggest players from other alliance. Which is fine but still not worth a 10 in my opinion.

As for BP they may be ranked forth in the world but their DBP is almost double their ABP. It is not very hard nor does it take much skill to stack your cities and let TU or some other alliance give you loads of DBP. So 7/10 was probably a little to kind of me but that's just me I'm a really nice guy.

DeletedUser

Defiled Forest. The Ally of my Enemy.

Rank (9): 6.5
(1-20) (1,2,=10) (3,4,=9) (5,6,=8) Etc. Although having a lower Avg would cost you in my book aswell. So since Df had a higher Avg then Death or W/e +.5

Points (3180k): 5.25
Compared to Alpha #1 in points they are close to half of Alpha's total making them a five. +.25 for being near Alpha Acad and Death in rank, but having 10 players less then both of them and having 1 mill more then AA and only 80k behind Death.

Battle points: 4.5
2.5, for being a quarter of Bs total Bp.
+1 for having twice the ABP as DFB
+1 (.5 for each) For being two ranks above in Bp then what they are ranked in regular points.

O.K.T