looks kinda mra-ish

im curious to find out what jayaris thinks of my alliance :D

The philosophes

DeletedUser

7/10

looks kinda mra-ish

im curious to find out what jayaris thinks of my alliance :D

The philosophes

I'm purely basing from BP and Average points, and yours are nigh identical to Vortex. I'd give you 4/10.

Vortex has more Battlepoints, but Philosophes has a slightly higher average and is less likely to collapse at any moment.

DeletedUser

Okay tavi. Betcha 400 wood that you will be cleared by this time tomorrow.

oh no pls dont clear:supermad: me stop the attacks ive already lost 5 biremes due to the attacks lol jk keep them coming:)

DeletedUser

I already told you, those biremes were mine. I can't remember the last time I saw such a disorganized attack.

DeletedUser

Prometheus was at foot ball practice so we got the timing all wrong.

And tavi, your defenses kinda suck. Did smokey support you with additional biremes...

DeletedUser

That's unfortunate, especially since it cost you guys so much. But, a bet is a bet, and you owe tavi 400 wood.

DeletedUser

How will I ever get 400 wood :p I'll give him a chariot instead. Wood is hard to come by.

DeletedUser

I already told you, those biremes were mine. I can't remember the last time I saw such a disorganized attack.

JC Penny - 2004

The annual Spring Fling 80% off Linen Clearance Sale.

I remember the morning well... the air was crisp... clean.... and the mob of housewives was restless.... desperate rage simmered just below the surface... the clerks were late opening the doors.... and the sweet sweet scent of shelves piled high with red tag specials hung heavy in the air...

It was curtains for us.... curtains I say.

DeletedUser

Ahh yes, I must rate the alliance.

Leadership 8
Member loyalty 6
Organization 6

Vortex is an alliance concentrated mostly in ocean 44 of this world. The leadership is fairly solid and they do have a decent agenda of what they want to achieve. Membership loyalty is about average of what you'd expect to find in any alliance of their size, couple with their recent defeats this could become a real area of concern for Vortex. The biggest glaring problem with Vortex is that they are disorganized and ineffcient in their attacks. They would serve themselves better, by protecting their cities rather then bringing on unwanted attention.

So my rating for them is about a 7, not great, but not entirely terrible either.

DeletedUser

Shadow Gods of Olympus:

Leadership: 8/10 Experienced players. Seem strong so far...
Membership: 6/10 Some players are good however there are a few that just don't fit the bill.
Organization: ?/10 Haven't seen a planned attack from you guys yet. Just some island farming on Destroyer2010 is all that I see...
Position: 10/10 almost all located in or near ocean 44.
BP: 6/10 overall is good, however I notice that 2 of your members have 25% of your BP. This shows me that there are some players in your alliance with little or no BP at all...

DeletedUser

Good, now we both know what we need to improve on.

This needs a mini bump.
So here's what I think of Shadow Gods of Olympus

Good points, nice size. Amazing fighters
9/10

My Alliance:
Schadenfreude